Obama shoots...

Old Feb 3rd 2013, 7:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Obama shoots...

As has been reported in numerous news / media outlets (apparently posting one from certain papers makes you a leftie / nazi / bnp / liberal or some other bollocks, so you can all find for yourselves) Obama has gone shooting at Camp David.

What's the problem?

I used to go clay shooting and 'game' shooting, at no point have I ever considered using a gun as a weapon for anything other than those bastard pheasants.

Arguing that it isn't great timing is irrelevant. Arguing that it shows that guns are good is just stupid.

There is no argument at all, there is nothing wrong with what he's lobbying for whilst shooting in a safe, controlled, recreational environment.

Old Feb 3rd 2013, 7:58 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Obama shoots...

Originally Posted by Scamp

Arguing that it isn't great timing is irrelevant. Arguing that it shows that guns are good is just stupid.

There is no argument at all, there is nothing wrong with what he's lobbying for whilst shooting in a safe, controlled, recreational environment.

I think it is a well thought out plan by Obama for your reason above. Though no doubt it will be twisted and misconstrued by everyone and anyone trying to please their own agenda.........
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 8:46 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

teapublicans have accused him of being anti gun and never having used a gun, hence quick photo op of president skeet shooting.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 8:56 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by shiva
teapublicans have accused him of being anti gun and never having used a gun, hence quick photo op of president skeet shooting.
Interesting. My knowledge on US Politics (and the pantomime that it is) is way, way below that of others on this forum. Seems like too much game playing and propaganda.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 9:12 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Obama had said in an interview a few days ago that he had of course used a gun himself and they did skeet shooting at Camp David "all the time". This claim was being ridiculed by the usual right-wing blogosphere whereupon the White House released the photograph apparently dating to August of last year.

The response now is that he is holding the gun all wrong, clearly doesn't know what he is doing and is thus obviously a total fake communist Kenyan atheist antichrist etc etc etc (Desert Dubliner can complete the sentence - I'm too bored)..
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Obama had said in an interview a few days ago that he had of course used a gun himself and they did skeet shooting at Camp David "all the time". This claim was being ridiculed by the usual right-wing blogosphere whereupon the White House released the photograph apparently dating to August of last year.

The response now is that he is holding the gun all wrong, clearly doesn't know what he is doing and is thus obviously a total fake communist Kenyan atheist antichrist etc etc etc (Desert Dubliner can complete the sentence - I'm too bored)..
He clearly needs to take lessons from his cousin Dick Cheney
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 9:28 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Not sure cousin Dick would like that referal
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 9:32 am
Account Closed

Hahaha...funny thing is before I was allowed to take part in a shoot properly I had to act as a beater.

That shit is NOT fun. Take a big stick, go to where there might be pheasants etc and whack the bushes, the trees and other stuff to make them fly out.

If you know and trust the folk shooting, it's fine because they'll wait until the birds are out and on clear angles before shooting. If, like I suffered once, there are ****ing morons on the shoot then you beat like crazy and hit the deck because they just start firing.

Posh people can be such *****.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha...funny thing is before I was allowed to take part in a shoot properly I had to act as a beater.

That shit is NOT fun. Take a big stick, go to where there might be pheasants etc and whack the bushes, the trees and other stuff to make them fly out.

If you know and trust the folk shooting, it's fine because they'll wait until the birds are out and on clear angles before shooting. If, like I suffered once, there are ****ing morons on the shoot then you beat like crazy and hit the deck because they just start firing.

So you were like the real or mythical story of Southerners (American) using Negro children as croc bait.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 10:13 am
Account Closed

So you were like the real or mythical story of Southerners (American) using Negro children as croc bait.
Sort of. But I got 20 quid and a bacon bap.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 10:19 am

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

We have dogs for whacking the brush, they enjoy it
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 10:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
We have dogs for whacking the brush, they enjoy it
We used Springers to go and collect. Well, others did, we'd just wait until everyone had finished and then wander over to collect / wring the neck.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 10:27 am

We used Springers to go and collect. Well, others did, we'd just wait until everyone had finished and then wander over to collect / wring the neck.
Good story.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 10:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
Good story.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

That photo reminds me of an old football chant...can't remember which player it was aimed at, but probably an England striker...answers on a postcard.

He shot
He missed
He must be
Bloody pissed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.