NUFC = Morons

Old Dec 7th 2010, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NUFC = Morons

Originally Posted by Spugsy
We're not like that either, its the media who come out with all that bollocks - we were happy just going along with some good, and some bad results this season, you enver heard owt from us.

not this season granted.... but howay, you're great entertainment

Friday, 16 August 1996

"I just think that to be one of the big clubs now you have to be up there for five or six years, like Liverpool, Manchester United or Arsenal. And if you do that you'll have a good chance of winning the title within that period. I said I thought we would be champions at some point in the next 10 years, and I stick by that."
Jensen edits the popular fanzine, the Mag.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4051543.stm

http://thegulfblog.com/2009/05/27/on...so-sad-demise/
Old Dec 7th 2010, 5:14 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
not this season granted.... but howay, you're great entertainment

Friday, 16 August 1996

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4051543.stm

http://thegulfblog.com/2009/05/27/on...so-sad-demise/
oh I agree, we are a long standing joke in English football, but it's teh fans who end up looking like tits.

Anyway, you out on these drinks this thursday then?
Old Dec 7th 2010, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah? when were you last in the champions league son?
We haven't been mate but what we do have is a decent well run football club and i'll take that if it's second best.

F.T.M
Old Dec 7th 2010, 6:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
We haven't been mate but what we do have is a decent well run football club and i'll take that if it's second best.

F.T.M
No you don't, you don't at all.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

oh I agree, we are a long standing joke in English football, but it's teh fans who end up looking like tits.

Anyway, you out on these drinks this thursday then?
not unless it's in that shitty bar in Muscat Airport

anyway, a nice festive song to cheer you up, just don't be chanting it on Thursday

On the 1st day of Xmas a maggie said to me "I am proud of NUFC"
On the 2nd day of Xmas a maggie said to me "It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"
On the 3rd day of Xmas a maggie said to me "Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

On the 4th day of Xmas a maggie said to me "Jol stayed in Holland, Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

On the 5th day of Xmas a maggie said to me "ALAN ****ING PARDEW?????, Jol stayed in Holland, Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

On the 6th day of Xmas a maggie said to me "the mackems are laughing at me.....Cos of ALAN ****ING PARDEW?????, Jol stayed in Holland, Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

On the 7th day of Xmas a maggie said to me "the press is laughing at me and the mackems too cos of....ALAN ****ING PARDEW?????, Jol stayed in Holland, Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

On the 8th day of Xmas a maggie said to me "Sol is pissed off, the press is laughing at me and the mackems too cos of....ALAN ****ING PARDEW?????, Jol stayed in Holland, Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

On the 9th day of Xmas a maggie said to me "The players are revolting, Sol is pissed off, the press is laughing at me and the mackems too cos of....ALAN ****ING PARDEW?????, Jol stayed in Holland, Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

On the 10th day of Xmas a maggie said to me "The players are revolting, And ugly, Sol is pissed off, the press is laughing at me and the mackems too cos of....ALAN ****ING PARDEW?????, Jol stayed in Holland, Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

On the 11th day of Xmas a maggie said to me "The board needs sacking, The players are revolting, And ugly, Sol is pissed off, the press is laughing at me and the mackems too cos of....ALAN ****ING PARDEW?????, Jol stayed in Holland, Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

On the 12th day of Xmas a maggie said to me "Glassing girls is ok, The board needs sacking, The players are revolting, And ugly, Sol is pissed off, the press is laughing at me and the mackems too cos of....ALAN ****ING PARDEW?????, Jol stayed in Holland, Oneill turned us down, It's sad Chris has gone but I'm still proud of NUFC"

Old Dec 7th 2010, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

It's even worse than we all thought...........

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/071220...newcastle.html
Old Dec 7th 2010, 9:29 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by The Dean
It's even worse than we all thought...........

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/071220...newcastle.html
nowt surprises me about that fat wanker to be honest.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

nowt surprises me about that fat wanker to be honest.
I'm fascinated by the "his predictions were compared with Ashley's" bit.

Ashley: "So Chris - away to Man Utd next week. What do you reckon?"
Hughton: "Tough one. We'll probably struggle a bit, but I reckon we might get a 1-1 draw."
Ashley: "No - I'll put that one down as a 3-1 away win. Don't let me down now........."
Old Dec 7th 2010, 10:13 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'm fascinated by the "his predictions were compared with Ashley's" bit.

Ashley: "So Chris - away to Man Utd next week. What do you reckon?"
Hughton: "Tough one. We'll probably struggle a bit, but I reckon we might get a 1-1 draw."
Ashley: "No - I'll put that one down as a 3-1 away win. Don't let me down now........."
the man is the most clueless wanker ever.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

the man is the most clueless wanker ever.
Ha ha ha ha ha .......
Old Dec 7th 2010, 10:41 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Ha ha ha ha ha .......
5-1
Old Dec 7th 2010, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

5-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXNuUgR1GcQ

On your toes again.....!
Old Dec 7th 2010, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

5-1
post of the week
Old Dec 7th 2010, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by saudiflares
post of the week
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ed/9267960.stm

That's post of the week without a doubt.....!
Old Dec 7th 2010, 11:36 pm
why ayeeeee man!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ed/9267960.stm

That's post of the week without a doubt.....!
Mate you're like a little puppy running around my feet here, you're making a bit of a tit of yourself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.