Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Not Long Now Apparently

Not Long Now Apparently

Old May 25th 2011, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not Long Now Apparently

http://www.isthatcherdeadyet.co.uk/
Old May 25th 2011, 9:40 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not Long Now Apparently

Originally Posted by Sandboy
It's quite vulgar and crude to wish death on someone who was a legally elected leader of a first world country. She's long since retired and I imagine her family must be horrified to see that website.

I bet the same people who made the website are the same twats who cared about Bin Ladin's Human Rights...

N.
Old May 25th 2011, 10:12 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
It's quite vulgar and crude to wish death on someone who was a legally elected leader of a first world country. She's long since retired and I imagine her family must be horrified to see that website.

I bet the same people who made the website are the same twats who cared about Bin Ladin's Human Rights...

N.
1) Bin Laden deserved to die, even if he was shot in cold blood.
2) If you were from the NE of England you'd still probably wish death on that old bitch. She basically screwed the whole NE up big time.

I will celebrate with a nice vintage bottle of champagne I have been saving for years for exactly this reason.
Old May 25th 2011, 11:47 am
Account Closed

Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sandboy
Totally mis-read to:

Is that Cher dead yet?

Me: didnt even know she was ill poor thing!
Old May 25th 2011, 12:15 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
1) Bin Laden deserved to die, even if he was shot in cold blood.
2) If you were from the NE of England you'd still probably wish death on that old bitch. She basically screwed the whole NE up big time.

I will celebrate with a nice vintage bottle of champagne I have been saving for years for exactly this reason.
She's long gone...vote for a party to restore the NE instead of wishing death on someone who is long retired. Like most politicians she did a lot of good and bad things - can't please everyone. I don't agree with most of her policies and only liked her as a figurehead and strong face of the government but I don't think wishing death on her and posting it online for her family and friends to see has any positive effect.

N.
Old May 25th 2011, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by Tillybean
Totally mis-read to:

Is that Cher dead yet?

Me: didnt even know she was ill poor thing!
I thought she can't die? She just goes for another bout of plastic surgery and had formaldehyde pumped through her system twice a week?

N.
Old May 25th 2011, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll raise a toast when she gets in the ground the wicked old cow
Old May 25th 2011, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

She's long gone...vote for a party to restore the NE instead of wishing death on someone who is long retired. Like most politicians she did a lot of good and bad things - can't please everyone. I don't agree with most of her policies and only liked her as a figurehead and strong face of the government but I don't think wishing death on her and posting it online for her family and friends to see has any positive effect.

N.
Never get into politics if you don't care for people wanting you dead. It's probably the least appreciated profession ever..When you **** over enough people, they will hate you for life.
Old May 25th 2011, 7:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paracletus
Never get into politics if you don't care for people wanting you dead. It's probably the least appreciated profession ever..When you **** over enough people, they will hate you for life.
Can't remember where I read the quote, but out of a survey of British politicians, 80% were only in it to get 'somewhere'. Couldn't give a shit about the people they are supposedly there to serve, they're just in it for their own good. ****ing hate politicians. Almost as much as solicitors.
Old May 25th 2011, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

markinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nice

"Where there is discord, may we bring harmony. Where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith. And where there is despair, may we bring hope."

Margaret Thatcher remains a figure who revitalised Britain's economy, impacted the trade unions, and re-established the nation as a world power. She oversaw an increase from 7% to 25% of adults owning shares, and more than a million families bought their council houses, giving an increase from 55% to 67% in owner-occupiers. Total personal wealth rose by 80%.

Yes, I am one of Maggies children, was brought up in a council house, and went to a comprehensive school, was surrounded by strikes and no future. Then Maggie came along.......
Harry Enfield doing "loadsamoney" on Friday Night Live on Channel 4 was my inspiration
God Bless Her, their should be more people like her in politics...she had balls!!
Old May 25th 2011, 8:36 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

N.
You think thatchers sons are reading this do you?
Old May 25th 2011, 8:37 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by markinbahrain
"Where there is discord, may we bring harmony. Where there is error, may we bring truth. Where there is doubt, may we bring faith. And where there is despair, may we bring hope."

Margaret Thatcher remains a figure who revitalised Britain's economy, impacted the trade unions, and re-established the nation as a world power. She oversaw an increase from 7% to 25% of adults owning shares, and more than a million families bought their council houses, giving an increase from 55% to 67% in owner-occupiers. Total personal wealth rose by 80%.

Yes, I am one of Maggies children, was brought up in a council house, and went to a comprehensive school, was surrounded by strikes and no future. Then Maggie came along.......
Harry Enfield doing "loadsamoney" on Friday Night Live on Channel 4 was my inspiration
God Bless Her, their should be more people like her in politics...she had balls!!
Were you a yuppie then?
Old May 25th 2011, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

markinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nicemarkinbahrain is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Were you a yuppie then?
The boy from a council estate done good, the only time you would do good now back home is if you was telling stories of shaggin Giggsy or being an MP putting in your expenses!!
Old May 25th 2011, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I thought she can't die? She just goes for another bout of plastic surgery and had formaldehyde pumped through her system twice a week?

N.
I hear she along with all the other World elites take dips in the Lazarus pit from time to time, like Ra's-Al Ghul. Incidentally Ra's Al Ghul means Demon's Head in Arabic.
Old May 26th 2011, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

The North East was screwed by lazy Unionised workers in industries that were no longer able to compete. Why should the rest of the country subsidise them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.