Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

BE NIGHT OUT - SIGN UP LIST

Old Aug 25th 2007, 12:36 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE NIGHT OUT - SIGN UP LIST

DATE THURSDAY 6 SEPTEMBER

TIME 7.30 - 8.00 PM

VENUE TBA

PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS WE NEED TO GET THE TABLE BOOKED:-

FAIRYDUST
INSELAFFEN
OKTOBERON
JEBELALIGARDENER
BLUE CAT
ALI K

Should we have a poll as to where to go or just go to Flavours at Rotana where we went last time. If you are bringing anyone with you can you list them too.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 12:42 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

why are so many people missing!! MM, MH, Beebee!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 12:43 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
why are so many people missing!! MM, MH, Beebee!!
Maybe they are going straight to the WS party at the Marina
Old Aug 25th 2007, 12:45 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Maybe they are going straight to the WS party at the Marina
did you speak to Sassy? is she coming?
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:09 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
did you speak to Sassy? is she coming?
I'm sure she will but don't want to put down names till they confirm - seems a little presumptuous (or however its spelt)!!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure she will but don't want to put down names till they confirm - seems a little presumptuous (or however its spelt)!!!!!
10/10
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:20 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by oktoberon
10/10
bloody hell I'm on form today - must just pop over the road to MMI and resolve this worrying situation
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

bloody hell I'm on form today - must just pop over the road to MMI and resolve this worrying situation
I've just hobbled back from A&E with some boredom relievers
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:24 pm
Its all good

I've just hobbled back from A&E with some boredom relievers
I know how you feel - but I do find it somewhat worrying when the staff know you by first name
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

I know how you feel - but I do find it somewhat worrying when the staff know you by first name
I get a kiss & a cuddle from the manageress then get put into a seat while the guys go and fullfil my order. Strange they offer me tea or Coffee
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:29 pm
Its all good

I get a kiss & a cuddle from the manageress then get put into a seat while the guys go and fullfil my order. Strange they offer me tea or Coffee
Oooooooooh I haven't got that familiar yet
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oooooooooh I haven't got that familiar yet
I should hope not Vanni belongs to me
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

i really must get my booze licence sorted out when my new visa comes through!!

my office is in the same building as the SZR MMI
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:38 pm
Its all good

I should hope not Vanni belongs to me
Is that the woman at Ranches? Is that branch still open on Friday afternoons? (just for future reference!!)
Old Aug 25th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is that the woman at Ranches? Is that branch still open on Friday afternoons? (just for future reference!!)
A&E next to Spinney's (Ramada - Bur Dubai)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.