Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

new to the expats thing here

new to the expats thing here

Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:38 am
Just Joined

pete9001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new to the expats thing here

Hi to all, have just recently joined this expats site and i have to say it makes great reading, not only good information but also like smiley central, always find a funny line here. Anyway just wanted to say hello and say thanks for your contributions to making life easier for the newbies
Peter
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new to the expats thing here

Originally Posted by pete9001
Hi to all, have just recently joined this expats site and i have to say it makes great reading, not only good information but also like smiley central, always find a funny line here. Anyway just wanted to say hello and say thanks for your contributions to making life easier for the newbies
Peter
Always nice to meet someone with the grace to say "Thanks" for the advice & info... even nicer when they appreciate the twisted verbage that passes for humour around here...

Welcome to the site & happy posting....
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Peter
we are having a night out on friday if you fancy it. let me know
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Always nice to meet someone with the grace to say "Thanks" for the advice & info... even nicer when they appreciate the twisted verbage that passes for humour around here...

Welcome to the site & happy posting....
well Shakh and Inselaffen, twisted humour is quite easy for me, i come from Yorkshire thats the county with no football teams, not sure i can make friday night yet as may have visitors in for the weekend, where you off too just in case :-)
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

well Shakh and Inselaffen, twisted humour is quite easy for me, i come from Yorkshire thats the county with no football teams, not sure i can make friday night yet as may have visitors in for the weekend, where you off too just in case :-)
we are going to Spice Island at the Renaisance in Deira.
such a pity your from the wrong side of the Pennines though
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:36 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

But don't you have a team in the FA Cup semi-finals? Cant be that bad then...
Old Mar 11th 2008, 7:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lionheart
But don't you have a team in the FA Cup semi-finals? Cant be that bad then...
eye lad appen ya raght, never thought about that, but they will only be guests to Wembly so Man u and the arse dont have to worry too much :-)
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Oi.Steady on young man, my football team is from Yorkshire, albeit in Division Four these days....

Errrm, actually, I think you might be right

Welcome to the Board anyway.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 11:11 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Peter
welcome pete9001...
Old Mar 11th 2008, 4:24 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to BE