British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   In need of Fostering (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/need-fostering-474613/)

oktoberon Aug 16th 2007 4:31 pm

In need of Fostering

Gentle Peeps

I'm in need of foster parents for my 2 lads (Cats) This will only be for 2 weeks until I get my new apartment. Both have visited the vet and have been (ouch)!!! fully vaccinated. I will cover all expenses. These are apartment cats have never been outside.

Anyone who can help please let me know.

Much appreciated

Blue Cat Aug 16th 2007 5:01 pm

Re: In need of Fostering

Originally Posted by oktoberon (Post 5197814)
Gentle Peeps

I'm in need of foster parents for my 2 lads (Cats) This will only be for 2 weeks until I get my new apartment. Both have visited the vet and have been (ouch)!!! fully vaccinated. I will cover all expenses. These are apartment cats have never been outside.

Anyone who can help please let me know.

Much appreciated

do you want someone to visit them to take care of them?? or do they need a temporary home??? I am catted out, with me and the other three! and I am in apartment also.

oktoberon Aug 16th 2007 6:33 pm

Hi

I need some kind person to physical look after the lads. There will be a hiatus for 2 weeks until I move in to the apartment My freinds at 'Feline Friends' are also trying to help.

Regards Connor

IndieG Aug 17th 2007 7:10 am

3 Attachment(s)
Did you find something? I would have loved to keep them as I am sure my kids would have loved some more company, if it hadn't been for my three:)

oktoberon Aug 17th 2007 8:04 am

2 Attachment(s)
Nothing yet but there is still time. My lads would have enjoyed playingwith your 3 :)

IndieG Aug 17th 2007 8:09 am

Originally Posted by oktoberon (Post 5201093)
Nothing yet but there is still time. My lads would have enjoyed playingwith your 3 :)

They're handsome! Will check with the birds...lol

oktoberon Aug 17th 2007 8:17 am

Originally Posted by IndieGirl (Post 5201113)
They're handsome! Will check with the birds...lol

Thanks, they're spoilt rotten and have trained me very well as their servant. (dogs have masters; cats have servants):p

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 10:57 am

I might have found someone, she is checking that it is allowed in her block, fingers crossed and all that!

Miss Eck Aug 17th 2007 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by oktoberon (Post 5201093)

They are beautiful. I would offer but my cat hates other cats. I know what you mean about the servant bit :lol: ... I am moving into a new place soon and can't wait to get a cat flap as I am fed up of being woken up at 6am so she can be let out!

What dates do you need them taken care of?

oktoberon Aug 17th 2007 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5201955)
They are beautiful. I would offer but my cat hates other cats. I know what you mean about the servant bit :lol: ... I am moving into a new place soon and can't wait to get a cat flap as I am fed up of being woken up at 6am so she can be let out!

What dates do you need them taken care of?

Mimi (Don't ask) likes to pat my face around 5:30 in the morning for his breakfast, sometimes he forgets to retract his claws :curse:

I need the fostering from the Sept-1 until the 2nd week.

oktoberon Aug 17th 2007 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5201718)
I might have found someone, she is checking that it is allowed in her block, fingers crossed and all that!

That would be great, many thanks.

Miss Eck Aug 17th 2007 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by oktoberon (Post 5202013)
Mimi (Don't ask) likes to pat my face around 5:30 in the morning for his breakfast, sometimes he forgets to retract his claws :curse:

I need the fostering from the Sept-1 until the 2nd week.

Hope you get something sorted. For the 2nd week I will most likely have an empty villa as I have a place rented til the end of Sep but will be moving out before the end of the contract. But if they are anything like my cat they would like some company and a comfy sofa!

Confucius Aug 17th 2007 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by oktoberon (Post 5202015)
That would be great, many thanks.

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5202056)
Hope you get something sorted. For the 2nd week I will most likely have an empty villa as I have a place rented til the end of Sep but will be moving out before the end of the contract. But if they are anything like my cat they would like some company and a comfy sofa!

Looks like both of you don't know the old "cat is stuck on the tree" trick...

IndieG Aug 17th 2007 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5202056)

You decided to move? Was the LL acting funny?

oktoberon Aug 17th 2007 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by IndieGirl (Post 5202538)
You decided to move? Was the LL acting funny?

No the LL has been as good as gold, tired of rattling around this huge apartment just with the lads. Moving to Nad Al Hamar :)