In need of Fostering

Old Aug 16th 2007, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default In need of Fostering

Gentle Peeps

I'm in need of foster parents for my 2 lads (Cats) This will only be for 2 weeks until I get my new apartment. Both have visited the vet and have been (ouch)!!! fully vaccinated. I will cover all expenses. These are apartment cats have never been outside.

Anyone who can help please let me know.

Much appreciated
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:01 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In need of Fostering

Originally Posted by oktoberon View Post
Gentle Peeps

I'm in need of foster parents for my 2 lads (Cats) This will only be for 2 weeks until I get my new apartment. Both have visited the vet and have been (ouch)!!! fully vaccinated. I will cover all expenses. These are apartment cats have never been outside.

Anyone who can help please let me know.

Much appreciated
do you want someone to visit them to take care of them?? or do they need a temporary home??? I am catted out, with me and the other three! and I am in apartment also.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Hi

I need some kind person to physical look after the lads. There will be a hiatus for 2 weeks until I move in to the apartment My freinds at 'Feline Friends' are also trying to help.

Regards Connor
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Did you find something? I would have loved to keep them as I am sure my kids would have loved some more company, if it hadn't been for my three
Attached Thumbnails In need of Fostering-lipstik3.jpg   In need of Fostering-m-m5.jpg   In need of Fostering-m-m3.jpg  
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Nothing yet but there is still time. My lads would have enjoyed playingwith your 3
Attached Thumbnails In need of Fostering-smmimi2.jpg   In need of Fostering-smmischki.jpg  
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing yet but there is still time. My lads would have enjoyed playingwith your 3
They're handsome! Will check with the birds...lol
Old Aug 17th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by IndieGirl View Post
They're handsome! Will check with the birds...lol
Thanks, they're spoilt rotten and have trained me very well as their servant. (dogs have masters; cats have servants)
Old Aug 17th 2007, 10:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I might have found someone, she is checking that it is allowed in her block, fingers crossed and all that!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:06 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

They are beautiful. I would offer but my cat hates other cats. I know what you mean about the servant bit ... I am moving into a new place soon and can't wait to get a cat flap as I am fed up of being woken up at 6am so she can be let out!

What dates do you need them taken care of?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Eck View Post
They are beautiful. I would offer but my cat hates other cats. I know what you mean about the servant bit ... I am moving into a new place soon and can't wait to get a cat flap as I am fed up of being woken up at 6am so she can be let out!

What dates do you need them taken care of?
Mimi (Don't ask) likes to pat my face around 5:30 in the morning for his breakfast, sometimes he forgets to retract his claws :curse:

I need the fostering from the Sept-1 until the 2nd week.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
I might have found someone, she is checking that it is allowed in her block, fingers crossed and all that!
That would be great, many thanks.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:32 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi (Don't ask) likes to pat my face around 5:30 in the morning for his breakfast, sometimes he forgets to retract his claws :curse:

I need the fostering from the Sept-1 until the 2nd week.
Hope you get something sorted. For the 2nd week I will most likely have an empty villa as I have a place rented til the end of Sep but will be moving out before the end of the contract. But if they are anything like my cat they would like some company and a comfy sofa!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

That would be great, many thanks.
Hope you get something sorted. For the 2nd week I will most likely have an empty villa as I have a place rented til the end of Sep but will be moving out before the end of the contract. But if they are anything like my cat they would like some company and a comfy sofa!
Looks like both of you don't know the old "cat is stuck on the tree" trick...
Old Aug 17th 2007, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

You decided to move? Was the LL acting funny?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by IndieGirl View Post
You decided to move? Was the LL acting funny?
No the LL has been as good as gold, tired of rattling around this huge apartment just with the lads. Moving to Nad Al Hamar

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.