Wikiposts

Nani then...

Old May 3rd 2008, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nani then...

Originally Posted by BangleMan
As far as you're concerned, that's a woman who looks after kids, or a loveable Grandma...
you've been reading my mind, haven't you...!!

MM, xx
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:55 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you've been reading my mind, haven't you...!!

MM, xx
I did....OMG, some of the things that go through your head !

It was a vicious head butt on the West Ham captain by an 86 year old child carer ..
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:56 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

....we scored 2 against you and it should have been 15 !

When will Newcastle spend money on a decent couple of centre half's instead of trying to find someone to replace Shearer every summer.....?
it's not our fault you fell to pieces like a bunch of little girls mate.

This season hopefully mate.
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I did....OMG, some of the things that go through your head !

It was a vicious head butt on the West Ham captain by an 86 year old child carer ..
and you thought i was just an air-head, lol...

ahhh...will ask monsieur medusa about it...on second thoughts, maybe best not...!

MM, xx
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:58 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

and you thought i was just an air-head, lol...

ahhh...will ask monsieur medusa about it...on second thoughts, maybe best not...!

MM, xx
OMG, you read minds too....
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMG, you read minds too....
yeah, so watch out or i will spill the beans on you...!!!

MM, xx
Old May 3rd 2008, 7:59 pm
Hammer for Life

yeah, so watch out or i will spill the beans on you...!!!

MM, xx
I'm as pure as the driven snow me, so have nothing to worry about...gulp !
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:01 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Think you'll be lucky to get Nil...

And what is it with Joe Hart.....Am I the only one who thinks he is massively overrated ???
he was appalling last weekend, played like a kid.
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:01 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Spugsy
it's not our fault you fell to pieces like a bunch of little girls mate.

This season hopefully mate.
You can have one of our 6 injured centre halves if you want....and have Bellamy back while you're at it

Must admit Scott Parker is much better than I thought he was going to be, and Dyer looked very good in the 3 games he played before breaking his leg !

If we have a fit squad next year, think we will do ok.....and certainly finish above the Toon....again
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:03 pm
why ayeeeee man!

I'm as pure as the driven snow me, so have nothing to worry about...gulp !
your hair is anyway
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:04 pm
why ayeeeee man!

You can have one of our 6 injured centre halves if you want....and have Bellamy back while you're at it

Must admit Scott Parker is much better than I thought he was going to be, and Dyer looked very good in the 3 games he played before breaking his leg !

If we have a fit squad next year, think we will do ok.....and certainly finish above the Toon....again
bellamy is class when he's fit, which isn't that often.

You won't and you know it, you'll fall apart as usual with 10 games to go.
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:07 pm
Hammer for Life

your hair is anyway
At least it's all still in there Spugsy my receeding Geordie friend..
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:08 pm
Hammer for Life

bellamy is class when he's fit, which isn't that often.

You won't and you know it, you'll fall apart as usual with 10 games to go.
Thats the problem, he got a groin strain in Jan, and hasnt been back since !

Can feel another false dawn coming on Tyneside...
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:34 pm
why ayeeeee man!

At least it's all still in there Spugsy my receeding Geordie friend..
shut it Ravanelli
Old May 3rd 2008, 8:35 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Thats the problem, he got a groin strain in Jan, and hasnt been back since !

Can feel another false dawn coming on Tyneside...
says you lot, you all went mental when you signed tevez and masherano, I know hammers fans who thought top 4.

Now look at you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.