Nani then...

Old May 4th 2008, 5:21 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nani then...

...don't anyone dare defend him, what a f**king disgrace, going down holding his head, he should be banned extra games for that performance.

Canny result by Man U though, they looked like the team with an extra man.

Toon v Chelsea tomorrow as well, we could take a point there y'know and do those man u hooplickers a favour.

Old May 4th 2008, 5:28 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nani then...

Originally Posted by Spugsy
...don't anyone dare defend him, what a f**king disgrace, going down holding his head, he should be banned extra games for that performance.

Canny result by Man U though, they looked like the team with an extra man.

Toon v Chelsea tomorrow as well, we could take a point there y'know and do those man u hooplickers a favour.

Dont know whether the red card was for the headbutt or the atrocious acting afterwards.........lol
Old May 4th 2008, 5:47 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Dont know whether the red card was for the headbutt or the atrocious acting afterwards.........lol
Ronaldo was lucky to get away with a yellow as well after kicking out at that player.
Old May 4th 2008, 5:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Ronaldo was lucky to get away with a yellow as well after kicking out at that player.
Ferguson was heard to shout at Nani:

"YOU CAN'T!!!!"

..... but then again, he does have a strong Scottish accent........
Old May 4th 2008, 5:54 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Our captain went down like a deer who had just been shot though....Nani would have been sent off even if Neill had stood his ground.....We expect it from the likes of Nani, Ronaldo, Drogba.....but not from our Captain ....
Old May 4th 2008, 5:55 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Ferguson was heard to shout at Nani:

"YOU CAN'T!!!!"

..... but then again, he does have a strong Scottish accent........
At least Ferguson saw it and agreed he should have been sent off.....If that had been Arsene Wenger, you can bet your life he wouldnt have seen it
Old May 4th 2008, 6:05 am
Hammer for Life

...We woz robbed !....Two deflections, and in off the thigh, and a stunning own goal from a West Ham player......the little genius, even put his hand up in apology to the West Ham fans !

What makes me really detest some of the modern day footballers, is that at the end of the game, only 2 West Ham players went up to the West Ham fans to clap them for their support....

My son went to the game, left home at 6.30, travelled for 8 hours there and back and these poncy, over paid tossers, couldnt even be bothered to take 30 seconds out to applaud their fans at the end after what was an abject performance......

The two players, who clapped were Tomkins and Noble, both home bred, East End lads who know what the club means to the fans.....and Tevez, who played for us for 9 months and has more of an affinity with the club than most of the others put together !
Old May 4th 2008, 6:27 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BangleMan
...We woz robbed !....Two deflections, and in off the thigh, and a stunning own goal from a West Ham player......the little genius, even put his hand up in apology to the West Ham fans !

What makes me really detest some of the modern day footballers, is that at the end of the game, only 2 West Ham players went up to the West Ham fans to clap them for their support....

My son went to the game, left home at 6.30, travelled for 8 hours there and back and these poncy, over paid tossers, couldnt even be bothered to take 30 seconds out to applaud their fans at the end after what was an abject performance......

The two players, who clapped were Tomkins and Noble, both home bred, East End lads who know what the club means to the fans.....and Tevez, who played for us for 9 months and has more of an affinity with the club than most of the others put together !
My God, you arent STILL going on about them, are you????

Hope you get it out of your system before Monday nite....lol
Old May 4th 2008, 6:28 am
Hammer for Life

My God, you arent STILL going on about them, are you????

Hope you get it out of your system before Monday nite....lol
Hey, I'll be as bitter and as twisted for as long as I like...lol
Old May 4th 2008, 7:12 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

With your dodgy defence and with nothing to play for, I fancy Bolton as being the team most likely to hold Chelsea to a draw. Meanwhile, I am curious as to which Man City will turn up to play at Anfield this evening. I fear it could be a cricket score in favour of the Reds
Old May 4th 2008, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i guess i don't need to know who nani is...

MM, xx
Old May 4th 2008, 7:41 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
With your dodgy defence and with nothing to play for, I fancy Bolton as being the team most likely to hold Chelsea to a draw. Meanwhile, I am curious as to which Man City will turn up to play at Anfield this evening. I fear it could be a cricket score in favour of the Reds
dodgy defence? 4 clean sheets out of the last 6 games if you don't mind.
Old May 4th 2008, 7:48 am
Hammer for Life

dodgy defence? 4 clean sheets out of the last 6 games if you don't mind.
....we scored 2 against you and it should have been 15 !

When will Newcastle spend money on a decent couple of centre half's instead of trying to find someone to replace Shearer every summer.....?
Old May 4th 2008, 7:48 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i guess i don't need to know who nani is...

MM, xx
As far as you're concerned, that's a woman who looks after kids, or a loveable Grandma...
Old May 4th 2008, 7:50 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by lionheart
Think you'll be lucky to get Nil...

And what is it with Joe Hart.....Am I the only one who thinks he is massively overrated ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.