Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Mythic man.. Do I get him laid tonight

Mythic man.. Do I get him laid tonight

Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Mythic man.. Do I get him laid tonight

Greetings Peeps

I'm off to see the Mythic Man... We'll end up at the Rattle Snake which is just a few yards walk from his hotel (Suprised Beebs hasn't taken him there :-))

So, the question is..... do you want a virgin (on the ridiculous) or a clean home breed boy

The choice is yours
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:27 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mythic man.. Do I get him laid tonight

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Greetings Peeps

I'm off to see the Mythic Man... We'll end up at the Rattle Snake which is just a few yards walk from his hotel (Suprised Beebs hasn't taken him there :-))

So, the question is..... do you want a virgin (on the ridiculous) or a clean home breed boy

The choice is yours
are you offering him to us...
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
are you offering him to us...
Of course...

You've 10 mins to decide
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

eeuuwww...if he's been in rattlesnake i'm not sure i want him to turn up at all, used or not, lol...

MM, xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
eeuuwww...if he's been in rattlesnake i'm not sure i want him to turn up at all, used or not, lol...

MM, xx
You call MM
I can keep him out of harms way...
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:33 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Of course...

You've 10 mins to decide
I'll pass...I have bigger fish to fry
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll pass...I have bigger fish to fry
Thought the Dean was of the menu?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

You call MM
I can keep him out of harms way...
oh ok...well i trust you...just deliver him safely tomorrow night and we'll all take it from there...!

MM, xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh ok...well i trust you...just deliver him safely tomorrow night and we'll all take it from there...!

MM, xx
Done deal MM

I'll ensure that he gets an early (ish) night and I will deliver him in pristine condition for tomorrow night....
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:37 pm
hmmmm...nice

Thought the Dean was of the menu?
he comes and goes...
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Done deal MM

I'll ensure that he gets an early (ish) night and I will deliver him in pristine condition for tomorrow night....
fabulous...you not joining us??

MM, xx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

he comes and goes...
Hmmmm... I suppose it depends on how long he comes, then goes
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

Hmmmm... I suppose it depends on how long he comes, then goes
there could be some improvement...but it's early days yet
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

fabulous...you not joining us??

MM, xx
I'm playing golf, will resurrect him on the way.... I'll make sure he showers and pays particular attention to the private bits....
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm playing golf, will resurrect him on the way.... I'll make sure he showers and pays particular attention to the private bits....
ahhh shame...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.