my underwear drawer...

Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my underwear drawer...

Originally Posted by Confucius
Kill esta thread...
yeah....it's not as arousing as the title suggests...
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah....it's not as arousing as the title suggests...
No...You disappointed me again...
45 panties??? So if used on 7 days, you wear an average 6.5 a day...All on top of the other, I'm sure...
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

No...You disappointed me again...
45 panties??? So if used on 7 days, you wear an average 6.5 a day...All on top of the other, I'm sure...
it's not up to my usual standard...
I only wear a few...
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

it's not up to my usual standard...
I only wear a few...
Ahhh...Must be 3-4 simultaneously...
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:08 pm
hmmmm...nice

Ahhh...Must be 3-4 simultaneously...
always good to have some spare going...I am sure you agree
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

always good to have some spare going...I am sure you agree
No...I jump out of planes without parachutes on...
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:25 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

just cleared it out looking for something...and found I have 45 pairs of underpants...
is this sort of the normal avarage...
OMG, the last time I felt this way was when someone told me that Santa Claus didnt exist................

MH wears Granny Pants??????
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
OMG, the last time I felt this way was when someone told me that Santa Claus didnt exist................

You can calm down now. I really dont think that MH wears apple-catchers!
Its just a "word" thing!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh I wouldn't worry...Next time you see her just ask her to show it to you...You'll laugh it off probably...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:27 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I wouldn't worry...Next time you see her just ask her to show it to you...You'll laugh it off probably...
What, the underwear or the drawer they are all piled up in....???
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What, the underwear or the drawer they are all piled up in....???
The underwear...I don't suppose she brings the closet/drawers with her to the nightouts...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

The underwear...I don't suppose she brings the closet/drawers with her to the nightouts...
thats called a handbag!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
thats called a handbag!
How big is hers???
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How big is hers???
Handbags are very similar to a tardis. size doesnt matter!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Handbags are very similar to a tardis. size doesnt matter!
Are you her underwear spokeswoman???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.