Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

My secrets to success-The Rules

My secrets to success-The Rules

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:42 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My secrets to success-The Rules

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
and money is the be all and end all!! I have got a feeling that I actually know who you are, if I am right, then your wife and daughters will be history in your life soon.
Knew you would suss him...
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:46 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Knew you would suss him...
Dubai is a village maybe this village is missing an idiot!! he is a troll, completely ungenuine and full of sh1t. Hilarious really but he aint welcome here.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:48 pm
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

and money is the be all and end all!! I have got a feeling that I actually know who you are, if I am right, then your wife and daughters will be history in your life soon.

You know I disagree with you about a few things Blue Cat, but i've always liked you. I even signed your petition to keep your Golf Club open. Partly because I don't want to see a mass migration to my clubs, but mostly to help you with your cause.

Lets smoke the peace pipe, ok?

Friends?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:49 pm
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

Dubai is a village maybe this village is missing an idiot!! he is a troll, completely ungenuine and full of sh1t. Hilarious really but he aint welcome here.

Ok I'm leaving-Don't say anything to my wife
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:56 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
You know I disagree with you about a few things Blue Cat, but i've always liked you. I even signed your petition to keep your Golf Club open. Partly because I don't want to see a mass migration to my clubs, but mostly to help you with your cause.

Lets smoke the peace pipe, ok?

Friends?
mass migration to your clubs?? jesus where are you getting your dope from???? send some over I need it !!!!!!!

I don't play golf so don't expect me at any of 'your' golf clubs - who are you Sheik Mohammed????? do one fat boy!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 5:25 am
Banned

Rule #6 Exploit the weaknesses of everyone around you. Even your friends
Old Aug 4th 2007, 5:37 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

It was very early in the morning, the streets clean and deserted, I was going to the station. As I compared a tower clock with my watch I realized it was already much later than I had thought and that I had hurry; the shock of this discovery made me feel unsure of the way, I wasn't very well acquainted with this town as yet; fortunately, there was a policeman near at hand, I ran to him and breathlessly asked him the way. He smiled and said: "You're asking me the way?" "Yes," I said, "since I can't find it myself." "Give it up! Give it up!" said he, and turned with a great sweep, like a person who wants to be alone with his laughter.

Franz Kafka 1922
Old Aug 4th 2007, 6:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Sally
It was very early in the morning, the streets clean and deserted, I was going to the station. As I compared a tower clock with my watch I realized it was already much later than I had thought and that I had hurry; the shock of this discovery made me feel unsure of the way, I wasn't very well acquainted with this town as yet; fortunately, there was a policeman near at hand, I ran to him and breathlessly asked him the way. He smiled and said: "You're asking me the way?" "Yes," I said, "since I can't find it myself." "Give it up! Give it up!" said he, and turned with a great sweep, like a person who wants to be alone with his laughter.

Franz Kafka 1922
I think I get it.
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

So far this morning I've been called a Nobody and an A$$hole?

Way to roll out the welcome wagon people.
Another daily quote for you Diabolical --- Truth Hurts!!!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Not in business, grasshopper.

Rule# 99 Pride is hard to swallow, but it will go down
So you did get a brown envelope in Malaysia (Far East Forum)
Old Aug 4th 2007, 9:55 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
So you did get a brown envelope in Malaysia (Far East Forum)
he has been rumbled, something on way for him, would love to see his face when he gets it lol xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:06 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
Another daily quote for you Diabolical --- Truth Hurts!!!
what he should do, is hollow out a cucumber and pretend its a mistress, maybe a gurkin would be better cos thats already been pickled
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:35 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by mythic
what he should do, is hollow out a cucumber and pretend its a mistress, maybe a gurkin would be better cos thats already been pickled
don't encourage him he will be on here bragging about his dick next!
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

eeuuwww...now i'm feeling decidely nauseous...

MM, xx
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:51 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

he IS a dick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.