British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Muffin top vs builders bums (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/muffin-top-vs-builders-bums-672155/)

kittycat1 Jun 12th 2010 4:00 pm

Muffin top vs builders bums

Rant of the day!

One of my pet hates is women who wear the wrong size jeans, I'm not sure which is worse, muffin tops or jeans hanging half way down your arse! If your jeans don't fit by a pair that do!

Also women that wear heels and leave the price label on the bottom, really really bothers me!

Grace O Malley Jun 13th 2010 7:32 am

Re: Muffin top vs builders bums

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8628562)
Rant of the day!

One of my pet hates is women who wear the wrong size jeans, I'm not sure which is worse, muffin tops or jeans hanging half way down your arse! If your jeans don't fit by a pair that do!

Also women that wear heels and leave the price label on the bottom, really really bothers me!

lol, its not even that they are the wrong size but the wrong fit-style. You have to try on a lot of pair of jeans to find the right style for you, and they are usually the most exp brands that are the best fitting.

lionheart Jun 13th 2010 7:34 am

What are muffin tops?:confused:

ctfc Jun 13th 2010 7:58 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 8629576)
What are muffin tops?:confused:

There's a website you might find useful for questions like this. It's called "Google" and is quite famous now. When you're not sure what something is, just type the words into the box on their web page (there is only one, it's quite simple to use) and it will usually come up with answers to your questions.

It can even give you pictures if you click on the "Images" option. Here's an example to help you with the answer you're looking for: Google "muffin tops"

Bahtatboy Jun 13th 2010 9:12 am

Originally Posted by ctfc (Post 8629606)
There's a website you might find useful for questions like this. It's called "Google" and is quite famous now. When you're not sure what something is, just type the words into the box on their web page (there is only one, it's quite simple to use) and it will usually come up with answers to your questions.

It can even give you pictures if you click on the "Images" option. Here's an example to help you with the answer you're looking for: Google "muffin tops"

Far, far, far too restrained.

Meow Jun 13th 2010 10:33 am

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley (Post 8629571)
lol, its not even that they are the wrong size but the wrong fit-style. You have to try on a lot of pair of jeans to find the right style for you, and they are usually the most exp brands that are the best fitting.

A line I heard recently "You know your life isn't going well if you buy your jeans from the supermarket".

-

ctfc Jun 13th 2010 10:53 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8628562)
Rant of the day!

One of my pet hates is ... muffin tops ...

Actually, I like this:

http://assets.gearlive.com/fashion/b...muffin-top.jpg

lionheart Jun 13th 2010 10:58 am

Originally Posted by ctfc (Post 8629606)

You obviously don't get sarcasm.:blink:

Alexa Jun 13th 2010 11:39 am

Originally Posted by ctfc (Post 8629786)

too fat (for that skirt), also should wear g - string.

ctfc Jun 13th 2010 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 8629797)
You obviously don't get sarcasm.:blink:

Erm....fail to see how your comment was sarcastic? Or even, to tell the truth, "ironic", which I think is what you mean. Mine however was deliberately disingenuous and just a bit of fun so no need to get shirty.

Originally Posted by Alexa (Post 8629853)
too fat (for that skirt), also should wear g - string.

Nah, proper knickers much sexier than g-strings, and nothing wrong with a little bit of VPL.

Bahtatboy Jun 13th 2010 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by ctfc (Post 8629897)
Nah, proper knickers much sexier than g-strings, and nothing wrong with a little bit of VPL.

With you there, buddy. At my First World Cup Match Party (which none of you lot was interested in), I had forgotten to mention that there were 4 blokes and about 16 Etihad air stewardesses invited. One of the latter, who was Chinese, had simply the sweetest body you can imagine (no six-pack, unfortunately, but just simple curves), delicately half-hidden under a figure-hugging dress. You could just make out the outline of proper knickers (with delicate lace round the edges)--if she'd been wearing a g-string it would have transformed restrained, sexy elegance to look-at-me-I'm-tarty. IMHO.:D

ctfc Jun 13th 2010 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 8629994)
With you there, buddy. At my First World Cup Match Party (which none of you lot was interested in), I had forgotten to mention that there were 4 blokes and about 16 Etihad air stewardesses invited. One of the latter, who was Chinese, had simply the sweetest body you can imagine (no six-pack, unfortunately, but just simple curves), delicately half-hidden under a figure-hugging dress. You could just make out the outline of proper knickers (with delicate lace round the edges)--if she'd been wearing a g-string it would have transformed restrained, sexy elegance to look-at-me-I'm-tarty. IMHO.:D

When's the next match?

Bahtatboy Jun 13th 2010 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by ctfc (Post 8630014)
When's the next match?

Much sooner than the next party, unfortunately.:(

kittycat1 Jun 13th 2010 3:29 pm

I'm not for g-strings being worn under short skirts, one carefree bend over and its a full moon for everyone! Personally I think strings/thongs should only be worn by cellulite free ladies, orange peel bums are not good! Especially as there are some really cute proper knickers/shorts about these days!

As for men in strings its a big fat NEVER!!! (sorry Bahtatboy!)

Alexa Jun 13th 2010 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8630171)
I'm not for g-strings being worn under short skirts, one carefree bend over and its a full moon for everyone! Personally I think strings/thongs should only be worn by cellulite free ladies, orange peel bums are not good! Especially as there are some really cute proper knickers/shorts about these days!

As for men in strings its a big fat NEVER!!! (sorry Bahtatboy!)

only said that because of the lines seen...am not a fan of g strings either...thank god don't have to be, as there are, indeed, proper knickers out there.
Still, what she is wearing is wrong, on so many levels.