Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Muffin top vs builders bums

Muffin top vs builders bums

Old Jun 12th 2010, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Muffin top vs builders bums

Rant of the day!

One of my pet hates is women who wear the wrong size jeans, I'm not sure which is worse, muffin tops or jeans hanging half way down your arse! If your jeans don't fit by a pair that do!

Also women that wear heels and leave the price label on the bottom, really really bothers me!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Muffin top vs builders bums

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Rant of the day!

One of my pet hates is women who wear the wrong size jeans, I'm not sure which is worse, muffin tops or jeans hanging half way down your arse! If your jeans don't fit by a pair that do!

Also women that wear heels and leave the price label on the bottom, really really bothers me!
lol, its not even that they are the wrong size but the wrong fit-style. You have to try on a lot of pair of jeans to find the right style for you, and they are usually the most exp brands that are the best fitting.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:34 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

What are muffin tops?
Old Jun 13th 2010, 7:58 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
What are muffin tops?
There's a website you might find useful for questions like this. It's called "Google" and is quite famous now. When you're not sure what something is, just type the words into the box on their web page (there is only one, it's quite simple to use) and it will usually come up with answers to your questions.

It can even give you pictures if you click on the "Images" option. Here's an example to help you with the answer you're looking for: Google "muffin tops"
Old Jun 13th 2010, 9:12 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ctfc
There's a website you might find useful for questions like this. It's called "Google" and is quite famous now. When you're not sure what something is, just type the words into the box on their web page (there is only one, it's quite simple to use) and it will usually come up with answers to your questions.

It can even give you pictures if you click on the "Images" option. Here's an example to help you with the answer you're looking for: Google "muffin tops"
Far, far, far too restrained.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:33 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
lol, its not even that they are the wrong size but the wrong fit-style. You have to try on a lot of pair of jeans to find the right style for you, and they are usually the most exp brands that are the best fitting.
A line I heard recently "You know your life isn't going well if you buy your jeans from the supermarket".

-
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:53 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Rant of the day!

One of my pet hates is ... muffin tops ...
Actually, I like this:

Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:58 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

You obviously don't get sarcasm.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

too fat (for that skirt), also should wear g - string.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 12:16 pm
Down and out

Originally Posted by lionheart
You obviously don't get sarcasm.
Erm....fail to see how your comment was sarcastic? Or even, to tell the truth, "ironic", which I think is what you mean. Mine however was deliberately disingenuous and just a bit of fun so no need to get shirty.

Originally Posted by Alexa
too fat (for that skirt), also should wear g - string.
Nah, proper knickers much sexier than g-strings, and nothing wrong with a little bit of VPL.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:15 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, proper knickers much sexier than g-strings, and nothing wrong with a little bit of VPL.
With you there, buddy. At my First World Cup Match Party (which none of you lot was interested in), I had forgotten to mention that there were 4 blokes and about 16 Etihad air stewardesses invited. One of the latter, who was Chinese, had simply the sweetest body you can imagine (no six-pack, unfortunately, but just simple curves), delicately half-hidden under a figure-hugging dress. You could just make out the outline of proper knickers (with delicate lace round the edges)--if she'd been wearing a g-string it would have transformed restrained, sexy elegance to look-at-me-I'm-tarty. IMHO.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:29 pm
Down and out

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
With you there, buddy. At my First World Cup Match Party (which none of you lot was interested in), I had forgotten to mention that there were 4 blokes and about 16 Etihad air stewardesses invited. One of the latter, who was Chinese, had simply the sweetest body you can imagine (no six-pack, unfortunately, but just simple curves), delicately half-hidden under a figure-hugging dress. You could just make out the outline of proper knickers (with delicate lace round the edges)--if she'd been wearing a g-string it would have transformed restrained, sexy elegance to look-at-me-I'm-tarty. IMHO.
When's the next match?
Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:40 pm
Hit 16's

When's the next match?
Much sooner than the next party, unfortunately.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not for g-strings being worn under short skirts, one carefree bend over and its a full moon for everyone! Personally I think strings/thongs should only be worn by cellulite free ladies, orange peel bums are not good! Especially as there are some really cute proper knickers/shorts about these days!

As for men in strings its a big fat NEVER!!! (sorry Bahtatboy!)
Old Jun 13th 2010, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not for g-strings being worn under short skirts, one carefree bend over and its a full moon for everyone! Personally I think strings/thongs should only be worn by cellulite free ladies, orange peel bums are not good! Especially as there are some really cute proper knickers/shorts about these days!

As for men in strings its a big fat NEVER!!! (sorry Bahtatboy!)
only said that because of the lines seen...am not a fan of g strings either...thank god don't have to be, as there are, indeed, proper knickers out there.
Still, what she is wearing is wrong, on so many levels.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.