Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Mountain / Off Road Biking in Dubai (Commander?)

Mountain / Off Road Biking in Dubai (Commander?)

Old Apr 18th 2010, 5:48 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mountain / Off Road Biking in Dubai (Commander?)

Looking for weekly MTB / trail clubs in Dxb.

Pretty experienced hybrid biker - looking for decent intermediary MTB / trail biking clubs... anyone know any?

Have found Hot Cogs and Dubikers but any recommendations?

Cheers,

Auto
Old Apr 19th 2010, 4:34 pm
Banned

Exceller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mountain / Off Road Biking in Dubai (Commander?)

That might be tough because as I scan the horizon from my penthouse apartment I don't see any mountains nearby
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Exceller
That might be tough because as I scan the horizon from my penthouse apartment I don't see any mountains nearby
You don't see Jebel Ali from where you are...That's a shame...
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:09 pm
Banned

I've seen bigger garbage dumps
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen bigger garbage dumps
How's the laundry business??? Has it taken off as you planned???
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
How's the laundry business??? Has it taken off as you planned???
You know what?..It's 80% paid for and by the end of the summer it will be pure profit..Too bad you did'nt get in on the sweet deal I was offering...One of them has a 1100 sq foot apartment above it and its one block from the beach..I fixed it up real nice..One of my friends is down there staying in it right now with his girlfriend- They couldn't be happier
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You know what?..It's 80% paid for and by the end of the summer it will be pure profit..Too bad you did'nt get in on the sweet deal I was offering...One of them has a 1100 sq foot apartment above it and its one block from the beach..I fixed it up real nice..One of my friends is down there staying in it right now with his girlfriend- They couldn't be happier
He most probably is boning her and has set the dryer on full...Win win situation...
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh and Paypal had doubts when I told them I want to wire USD12 grand to Tijuana...
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:23 pm
Banned

Oh and Paypal had doubts when I told them I want to wire USD12 grand to Tijuana...
I'm glad nobody got in on it..It's all mine now. I got a place to live if my wife and kids leave me.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:25 pm
Banned

He most probably is boning her and has set the dryer on full...Win win situation...
He's gotta put coins in the machines like everyone else..
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm glad nobody got in on it..It's all mine now. I got a place to live if my wife and kids leave me.
I wouldn't worry...Cats like you always fall on their feet...
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He's gotta put coins in the machines like everyone else..
NO free ride???Even for friends???
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:32 pm
Banned

NO free ride???Even for friends???
The apartment is free..Last time he was there the bed was unmade, I found pubic hairs in the vasaline by the sink, and he left some octopuss (calamari) in the fridge. I didn't say nothing but this time i'm having a maid come in..

14 bucks
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The apartment is free..Last time he was there the bed was unmade, I found pubic hairs in the vasaline by the sink, and he left some octopuss (calamari) in the fridge. I didn't say nothing but this time i'm having a maid come in..

14 bucks
I want to be your friend...
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:38 pm
Banned

I want to be your friend...
Ok little buddy..Friends

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.