Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Most attractive female ocupations

Most attractive female ocupations

Old Jun 30th 2009, 10:55 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default Most attractive female ocupations

I don't know about other guys but the women i've been most attracted to over the years have been working in these fields.

1) Housewife
2) Interior Decorator
3) Nurse
4) Flight attendant
5) Teacher
6) Secretary
7) Lawyer
8) Doctor
9) Trophy wife
10) Strippers
11) Nieghbors
Old Jun 30th 2009, 11:07 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of
Default Re: Most attractive female ocupations

Heres the worst proffesions for women

1) Judges
2) Nuns
3) Financial industry
3) Construction worker
4) Baggage Handler
5) District Attorneys
6) Plumber
7) Car Mechanic
8) Biker
9) Finacial
10) Cop
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:19 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

hooker
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure you can class neighbour as an occupation - this is just alist of women you've faniced - duh.

N
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by commander
hooker

You might want to raise your standards there partner
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:16 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
You might want to raise your standards there partner
And I thought BethPageBlack was femaleSo where does that name come from?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:23 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
And I thought BethPageBlack was femaleSo where does that name come from?
It's the name of a golf course. He is still a arse though.

-
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Meow

-
What do you do for living Meow?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:34 am
Banned

What do you do for living Meow?
Money Guru? You're on the bad list aren't you - Are you in the financial industry Meow?

How come you did'nt see this godam global finacial meltdown coming! It's like a wetherman overlooking a giant hurricaine out in the Atlantic..

Last edited by BethPageBlack; Jul 1st 2009 at 7:13 am.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

-
I tried to send karma but I have to spread it a bit
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I tried to send karma but I have to spread it a bit
not like you not to spread it about a bit
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I find ex-hotel reservations agents who are now housewives most attractive
(just in case she's checking up on the bored)
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I find ex-hotel reservations agents who are now housewives most attractive
(just in case she's checking up on the bored)
Me too............
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:34 pm
Banned

I got pulled over by a female cop once..She was beautiful. She had her hair pulled back tight and braided..When she walked up I said "wow" which pissed her off and made her real serious..I told her I'd take two tickets and admit to the Kennedy assassination if it helps her career..From then on she was all mine..We talked a bit and I eventually asked her out and she said she would like to but unfortunately she was married..She was considering it though..I did'nt get the tickets and seriously I didn't want to take her out either..What kind of woman becomes a cop?
Old Jul 1st 2009, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

.What kind of woman becomes a cop?
What kind of man has to ask such a question?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.