Wikiposts

Mosquitos must die

Old Apr 4th 2010, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mosquitos must die

if it's just in your apartment, get one of those plug in thingies, they are really good...

MM, xx
Old Apr 4th 2010, 1:27 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I hate it when you are just drifting into the inky depths of slumber and you are woken by a high-pitched wine in your ear....

So you tell the wife to shut up and go to sleep.

Sorry...yeah...that noise. I slapped at a mozzie doing that once and managed to trap it inside my ear. I had to dig it out with a cotton bud.
Old Apr 4th 2010, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Hi,

Ok I have a couple of questions regarding mosquitos.

Firstly when does it become to hot for the little bastards?

Secondly if you have one mosquito in your house how often do they feed as they are teeny so surely one good meal would do them for an entire night so why does the illusive one I have in my apartment insist on biting me so many times every night- surely it should bite you once, gorge on your blood and then go and sit in front of the telly- not carry on biting???

Kittycat
x
Practically ,

Ensure you have mesh screens on all of your windows if you like the fresh sandy air.
Then keep the plugs in your drains covered....be sure the pipes are off...as mossies breed in the traps that are part of the pipe fitting.

Then call the municipality,...here in the oasis you can call the municipality and they will sort the problem out free of charge... not sure about the situation in DXB...a fog of the house and check the situation around your house. accumulation of waste etc can be breeding grounds...
The other tips are worth a try...do let us know how you get on
Old Apr 4th 2010, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I slapped at a mozzie doing that once and managed to trap it inside my ear. I had to dig it out with a cotton bud.