Monday Night Quiz...

Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Quiz...

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
they are construction industry wives.
will probably be pints, darts and a belching contest
noice...

MM, xx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
and a cheesecake whore too.....
just a whore in general
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

just a whore in general
Spidey Bigalow....cheesecake gigalo.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Spidey Bigalow....cheesecake gigalo.
it does remind me of helping one of my French co-students on her dissertation on our postrgrad shipping and logistics course. I persuaded her that warehouse was in fact spelt whorehouse. The guilt got too much for me so I did tell her before she handed it in to be marked!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

it does remind me of helping one of my French co-students on her dissertation on our postrgrad shipping and logistics course. I persuaded her that warehouse was in fact spelt whorehouse. The guilt got too much for me so I did tell her before she handed it in to be marked!
oh you big softie, you...

MM, xx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

oooh,you little minx.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh you big softie, you...

MM, xx
I know. but her entire dissertation was on warehousing. just couldnt do it, am too soft!

did get a hockey shirt made for a Belgian Girl in my French Hockey club with the nickname "slapper" on the back. told her it was because she kept slapping everybody. met up with her a couple of years later when I had moved to belgium and was playing against her club. at that point I explained to her the real meaning of the name on the back of the shirt she had been wearing. and she bally well slapped me! bit harsh!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know. but her entire dissertation was on warehousing. just couldnt do it, am too soft!

did get a hockey shirt made for a Belgian Girl in my French Hockey club with the nickname "slapper" on the back. told her it was because she kept slapping everybody. met up with her a couple of years later when I had moved to belgium and was playing against her club. at that point I explained to her the real meaning of the name on the back of the shirt she had been wearing. and she bally well slapped me! bit harsh!
..and i thought I was mean with the frog incident!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

..and i thought I was mean with the frog incident!!
so be careful. so far you've only seen the nice spidey!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so be careful. so far you've only seen the nice spidey!
ooooh...haven you got the black jammy's aswell??!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ooooh...haven you got the black jammy's aswell??!
yeh but havnt exactly got the figure for black lycra so I tend not to wear it !
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeh but havnt exactly got the figure for black lycra so I tend not to wear it !
thats a shame.....i bet bad spidey in the bedroom is something to see!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thats a shame.....i bet bad spidey in the bedroom is something to see!
I've not had any complaints
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I've not had any complaints
blow-up dolls are very good that way!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

blow-up dolls are very good that way!!!
yeh they know not to talk back unlike saaaaaarf landan girls

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.