Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol...the Wallen or Walletjes is the nickname for the red light district in Amsterdam...
ah, thats where we were, after I'd necked a whole spacecake....
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
And what a revolting place that is...ugly fat women with far too much make-up sitting at windows on the lookout for desperate male punters...sounds like Mirdif on a Friday night
its a beautiful place, all the lighs reflecting into the canals, people off it wandering around, I always feel at ease and at home there.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you must have gone to a different area that I went to then.
a number a very tidy lookig women in the windows
some were unbelievable, I think mrs spugsy got pissed off when I was looking and giggling a lot, she was completely straight and I was off it, snaffling pizza and walking into walls.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
its a beautiful place, all the lighs reflecting into the canals, people off it wandering around, I always feel at ease and at home there.
i thought that too...no munters in sight, though i did feel sorry for them sitting in the windows, but guess it's their choice, least they are warm and dry and safe, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i thought that too...no munters in sight, though i did feel sorry for them sitting in the windows, but guess it's their choice, least they are warm and dry and safe, lol...

MM, xx
one of my German colleagues had a go.
cost him 60 Euros. when he came out onto the street he looked down and found 50 euros lying in th street. Jammy bugger.

I think the munters are there during the daytime hours.
In Antwerp the windows were occupied by Africans during the day and East Europeans at night.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
aye true, I got a right shock when one banged on the door for my attention and started shouting at me in dutch and waving me to come in,

I was off like a shot...
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:46 am
why ayeeeee man!

one of my German colleagues had a go.
cost him 60 Euros. when he came out onto the street he looked down and found 50 euros lying in th street. Jammy bugger.

I think the munters are there during the daytime hours.
In Antwerp the windows were occupied by Africans during the day and East Europeans at night.
aye the black 50 year old midgets are there in the daytime, I know a few lads who've been, not sure if I could do it really, especially in those little rooms.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:53 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

you must have gone to a different area that I went to then.
a number a very tidy lookig women in the windows
whom, upon sight of Inse suddenly remembered the appointments with the hairdresser and scarpered! lol
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:55 am
Account Closed

I was there last year, it was canny. Not as good as the next 3 days we had in amsterdam where I ended up saying to mrs spugsy 'let's go this way' and walking straight into a wall.
When was the last day you had where absolutely nothing went wrong? How many years ago, like, pet?
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:42 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by scarletfan
When was the last day you had where absolutely nothing went wrong? How many years ago, like, pet?
I'm not sure I've ever had one to be honest....oh but my phone has started working again.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:58 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure I've ever had one to be honest....oh but my phone has started working again.
today seems to be going pretty well for you so far...
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:00 am
Account Closed

yeah, till he goes to the supermarket tonight and knocks all the tins off the shelf!
Old Jul 16th 2008, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scarletfan
whom, upon sight of Inse suddenly remembered the appointments with the hairdresser and scarpered! lol
compared to when Sf arrived where they said "Not again little man. Don't you have work to go to!"
Old Jul 16th 2008, 11:55 am
why ayeeeee man!

well apart from my headache from not eating anything all day.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 11:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

actually is has been good....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.