Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old May 23rd 2008, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
A nickname for one of last nights revellers!
Who was thrush?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:19 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

A nickname for one of last nights revellers!
Sounds lovely - how did she come by such an attractive nickname?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Rachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of lightRachatron is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I'll definitely be driving Rach, if you want a lift, but not sure you can be seen in a Peugeot!
Hoorah, might just take you up on that though i was thinking about staying sober myself for once. I'll PM you my number x
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:21 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds lovely - how did she come by such an attractive nickname?

It was he, guy with the psychotic girlfriend Rach?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

you did seem to hit it off with him
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

Okay, now I'm even more intrigued, how did he get the nickname?! What did the girlfriend do that was so psychotic? Can't believe I missed out on all this good stuff!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:24 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rachatron
Hoorah, might just take you up on that though i was thinking about staying sober myself for once. I'll PM you my number x
So only the 1 glass of wine then, instead of the normal 2?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you did seem to hit it off with him
He doesn't know how close he came.......
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:25 pm

Okay, now I'm even more intrigued, how did he get the nickname?! What did the girlfriend do that was so psychotic? Can't believe I missed out on all this good stuff!
Well he was an irritating cu......and she had a row with him and went for a walk around Claires Ranch....
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

He doesn't know how close he came.......
i think the thing he came close to was being covered with the contents of your stomach. you did not look a well chap by that point.

how u feeling today?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

Well he was an irritating cu......and she had a row with him and went for a walk around Claires Ranch....
Lol brilliant
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:29 pm

i think the thing he came close to was being covered with the contents of your stomach. you did not look a well chap by that point.

how u feeling today?
Not a well bunny, first Friday in since last year! It would have taken my mind off it , believe me!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not a well bunny, first Friday in since last year! It would have taken my mind off it , believe me!
bloke was a bit of a twunt!
wondering if SF has checked out the damage he did to the hammock when he fell on his arse!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:35 pm

wondering if SF has checked out the damage he did to the hammock when he fell on his arse!

I think he guessed I didn't like him....!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:36 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I had noticed and will be having words. Mysteriously, there is also a nice crack a good 15 inches long in my windscreen today, that wasn't there when I got home from work last night!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.