Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old Apr 6th 2008, 4:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

all my favorite men are coming....apart from Lionheart
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:35 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
all my favorite men are coming....apart from Lionheart
Does that mean he is coming and he isnt your favourite, or he isnt coming and he is your favourite.....
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Does that mean he is coming and he isnt your favourite, or he isnt coming and he is your favourite.....
Morning!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:39 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Morning!
And how is your saddle for sore bits today??????
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

And how is your saddle for sore bits today??????
Im far too limber to get sore!!..cheeky.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:47 am

Im far too limber to get sore!!..cheeky.
Must have been all that 'baking' yesterday, eh? (A likely story!!!)
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Must have been all that 'baking' yesterday, eh? (A likely story!!!)
How very dare you......I dont know....2 posts and the insults are flying already.....i could cry.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:52 am

How very dare you......I dont know....2 posts and the insults are flying already.....i could cry.
Thats not an insult...

If you want an insult, I can give you an insult!!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats not an insult...

Go on,I dare you...I double dare you..(i will see you on Monday!)
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:58 am

Go on,I dare you...I double dare you..(i will see you on Monday!)
That being the case, I shall leave it till Monday, much prefer to see the shock on your face as opposed to hiding in cyberspace...........

Mind you, you will be armed with your 'pies'............... Hmmm, probably will become ammunition....lol
Old Apr 6th 2008, 5:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That being the case, I shall leave it till Monday, much prefer to see the shock on your face as opposed to hiding in cyberspace...........

Mind you, you will be armed with your 'pies'............... Hmmm, probably will become ammunition....lol

FOOD FIGHT!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 6:00 am

FOOD FIGHT!
Make sure you have plenty of cream on those pies, I enjoy the cleaning up (!!) afterwards....
Old Apr 6th 2008, 6:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Thats not an insult...

you leave poor defenceless MissD alone you nasty scotsman!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Make sure you have plenty of cream on those pies, I enjoy the cleaning up (!!) afterwards....
Ooh err!!....anyway,tough...you had your chance!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you leave poor defenceless MissD alone you nasty scotsman!
Isnt it a wee bit warm under all that shiny armour?? And when they said steed, they did not mean that excuse for a Capri....!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.