Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Ok, the one who came in late with MH, yeah?
my chaperone...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:05 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
my chaperone...
Why do you need chaperoned? Were you out on the town after or something???
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:08 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you need chaperoned? Were you out on the town after or something???
nah...it's just cheaper sharing a taxi...Scottish and Dutch are both a bit tight when it comes to money aren't they...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:11 am

nah...it's just cheaper sharing a taxi...Scottish and Dutch are both a bit tight when it comes to money aren't they...
I dont like the word tight, I prefer financially astute........ And, since I have met only a few Dutch, I couldn't possibly say anything for or against their frugality....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:13 am
hmmmm...nice

I dont like the word tight, I prefer financially astute........ And, since I have met only a few Dutch, I couldn't possibly say anything for or against their frugality....
the only Scottish people I've met I couldn't understand...they should learn some English...
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

well there must be some reason we have the expression "going dutch" when it comes to settling bills!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:22 am

the only Scottish people I've met I couldn't understand...they should learn some English...
Here we go again..... I'll have you know that I was brought up very close to a town in Northern Scotland that is renowned for speaking the Queens English better than anywhere... Problem was, I left there and moved to Aberdeen, where we speak a completely different language from the rest of the UK....lol
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well there must be some reason we have the expression "going dutch" when it comes to settling bills!
Maybe its to do with them being so f***ing tall and their short arms...... Mind you, I think MH must be the shortest Dutch person I know.....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
the blonde at the end that only you would have been able to understand!
So who was samdwiched between MD and P2P? Or am I just making females up now....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

So who was samdwiched between MD and P2P? Or am I just making females up now....
Hmm..... Sandwiched between MD and P2P.... That's captured my imagination.....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Hmm..... Sandwiched between MD and P2P.... That's captured my imagination.....
Hey, SYB, you found a store where you can get that outfir I spotted for you......
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, SYB, you found a store where you can get that outfir I spotted for you......
Found it, bought it, wearing it right now. You wanna borrow it?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:06 am

Found it, bought it, wearing it right now. You wanna borrow it?
Oh God... And my bucket is full of CV's.... Outa my way... Outta my way....
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh God... And my bucket is full of CV's.... Outa my way... Outta my way....
Well shouldn't you be wiping your backside with the applications of hopefuls instead of posting on here??? Do some work, wastrel.... {as the pot said to the kettle}
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 10:19 am

Well shouldn't you be wiping your backside with the applications of hopefuls instead of posting on here??? Do some work, wastrel.... {as the pot said to the kettle}
Hey, like I have said, I am almost clear... I can afford to jack off a bit now.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.