Missing Aberdeen

Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing Aberdeen

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Are you Scottish too RK?

Yes he is
Well you did ask,can you bear the affrontary now you know???
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shiva
you know something, i spent 12 bloody years in aberdeen and didnt see the northern lights once, not ****ing once...its a lie
mmm either have i strangely enough. Tell you though you're a lucky fella if you had the pleasure of staying in the Granite city for 12 years
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:21 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

you know something, i spent 12 bloody years in aberdeen and didnt see the northern lights once, not ****ing once...its a lie
Have to admit, I have only seen the Aurora Borealis once, and that was in Alberta......
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:22 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

mmm either have i strangely enough. Tell you though you're a lucky fella if you had the pleasure of staying in the Granite city for 12 years
I second that emotion....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:22 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Have to admit, I have only seen the Aurora Borealis once, and that was in Alberta......
see i told you it was a lie

only time i've seen it was in dumfries...go figure
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:24 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

well, got an education there, married my wife there, made some cash there but pleasure may be stretching it a bit.
Winters are what finally did me in i just couldnt take that wind anymore not when the roads are grey the buildings are grey and the sky is grey
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Eva
Yes he is
Well you did ask,can you bear the affrontary now you know???
no i'm so ashamed!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:33 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

no i'm so ashamed!
Wow! Now in no way have I ever said I'm Scottish. Eva sniffs glue so you have to take what she posts with a pinch of salt, and some McEwans Lager....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

well, got an education there, married my wife there, made some cash there but pleasure may be stretching it a bit.
Winters are what finally did me in i just couldnt take that wind anymore not when the roads are grey the buildings are grey and the sky is grey
Thats one thing i don't miss. Waking up in the morning and the wind and rain battering on the window!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:41 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Wow! Now in no way have I ever said I'm Scottish. Eva sniffs glue so you have to take what she posts with a pinch of salt, and some McEwans Lager....
You are such a fantasist and exaggerator of the facts.
So are you saying you are not Scottish?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:44 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
You are such a fantasist and exaggerator of the facts.
So are you saying you are not Scottish?
Are you implying that these are character traits of Jock Tamsons bairns???
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:52 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Are you implying that these are character traits of Jock Tamsons bairns???
My experience is that they are dour and tacit -RK is the requisite exception to the rule.
Hand on heart I can honestly say I have never ever tasted lager,he would have you all believe different.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:59 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
My experience is that they are dour and tacit -RK is the requisite exception to the rule.
Hand on heart I can honestly say I have never ever tasted lager,he would have you all believe different.
Well, its the first time Ive been called dour......
Old Jun 4th 2009, 10:04 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
I'm not sure what that means, but thank you if that fits.

If it doesn't; you mean twisted, lager swilling, glue sniffing.....