Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Merry Christmas all....

Merry Christmas all....

Old Dec 26th 2008, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Christmas all....

Originally Posted by JohnnyTacco
We opened presents this morning..I got Majesty Prestigio Irons, a Black Tag Aquaracer, a box of Davidoff No.2's, a Kayak (I did'nt even ask for it), a commemerative Wincheter .22 lever action rifle, some golf shirts and pants, an IPOD dock, a real nice pen, a suscription to Penthouse, socks, a 6 pack of beer, an Ice fishing pole (?), some golf shirts and pants, golf balls with my name on them, and a jug of 100% Maple Syrup from Vermont..
so where are you living...??

MM, xx
Old Dec 26th 2008, 4:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

We opened presents this morning..I got Majesty Prestigio Irons, a Black Tag Aquaracer, a box of Davidoff No.2's, a Kayak (I did'nt even ask for it), a commemerative Wincheter .22 lever action rifle, some golf shirts and pants, an IPOD dock, a real nice pen, a suscription to Penthouse, socks, a 6 pack of beer, an Ice fishing pole (?), some golf shirts and pants, golf balls with my name on them, and a jug of 100% Maple Syrup from Vermont..
JohnnyTacco,

What kind of mental retard are you?

I'm expecting something similar to your post when the five-year-old daughter of one of my mates sends out her thank-you letters next week........

And by the way - you wrote that you've always been able to get any woman you want............. I must introduce you and your ego to Deanetta some day.......... as long as you have no further use for your genitals of course?

Troll off.
Old Dec 26th 2008, 6:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
JohnnyTacco,

I'm expecting something similar to your post when the five-year-old daughter of one of my mates sends out her thank-you letters next week........

And by the way - you wrote that you've always been able to get any woman you want............. I must introduce you and your ego to Deanetta some day.......... as long as you have no further use for your genitals of course?

Troll off.
Old Dec 26th 2008, 1:50 pm
Banned

JohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean
JohnnyTacco,

I guess you did'nt get anything for Christmas huh? I see you have 8 trillion messages posted so I got a little advice for you Dean..Instead of spending your life on a message board -you might want to spend some time in the real world with real people..Maybe establish a few real realationships and maybe, just maybe one of those real people will give you a real gift at Christmas..

Don't take your failures in life out on me
Old Dec 26th 2008, 1:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Are you an Eskimo who likes golf and pancakes?
Old Dec 26th 2008, 1:54 pm
Banned

JohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to allJohnnyTacco is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
so where are you living...??

MM, xx
Far away Angelface...But back to the subject..The smile lights up the page or at least the posts surrounding yours..It actually effects my mood, seeing it makes me 1 to 2% happier..
Is it natural or did you have some dental work or something?..Whats the story on that?

Last edited by JohnnyTacco; Dec 26th 2008 at 2:05 pm.
Old Dec 26th 2008, 2:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
Are you an Eskimo who likes golf and pancakes?
Hi Eva- how was you X-Mas?

People send me crazy stuff for X mas, I got some little things I did'nt even mention there..A co worker sent me a ball on a string with the string attached to a little cup..The object is to swing the ball up and catch it in the cup..It's the kind of toy kids got in the 1300's, but you know what, (call me a simplton) but I really got into it and after an hour of playing with it my wife had to tell me to put it down and pay attention to the kids opening their gifts..She actually took it away from me and hid it
Old Dec 26th 2008, 2:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Far away Angelface...But back to the subject..The smile lights up the page or at least the posts surrounding yours..It actually effects my mood, seeing it makes me 1 to 2% happier..
Is it natural or did you have some dental work or something?..Whats the story on that?
dental work...no you cheeky sod...

MM, xx
Old Dec 26th 2008, 2:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
dental work...no you cheeky sod...

MM, xx
It's all natural then? wow..You have to be happy inside to radiate that kind of happiness..You can't fake that
Old Dec 26th 2008, 2:13 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Eva- how was you X-Mas?

People send me crazy stuff for X mas, I got some little things I did'nt even mention there..A co worker sent me a ball on a string with the string attached to a little cup..The object is to swing the ball up and catch it in the cup..It's the kind of toy kids got in the 1300's, but you know what, (call me a simplton) but I really got into it and after an hour of playing with it my wife had to tell me to put it down and pay attention to the kids opening their gifts..She actually took it away from me and hid it

You must have felt like whacking her with the Winchester.
What did you give the co worker?
Old Dec 26th 2008, 4:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
You must have felt like whacking her with the Winchester.
What did you give the co worker?
That was an angry co worker that sent that rudementary toy..I think it was some kind of joke..They got nothing from me.
Old Dec 26th 2008, 4:03 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That was an angry co worker that sent that rudementary toy..I think it was some kind of joke..They got nothing from me.
Ah ok.. and your wife buying you a kayak when you live atop a mountain ain't?
Old Dec 26th 2008, 4:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
Ah ok.. and your wife buying you a kayak when you live atop a mountain ain't?
I walk straight out my door and down a 1/4 mile and theres a raging river..The North Fork of the South Platte...I'll tell you a funny story about that..Me and my wife walked down there once..This section of the river has a steep canyon on either side of it and it's impossible to get to that section of river without crossing my property so we are alone down there right? We've never ever seen a single soul down there..My wife says she wants to pretend be an indian sqaw and i'm a cowboy who ravages her on these rocks by the river..No dialogue or anything crazy like that, thats just whats in her head..So were by the river and she's down on her knees and suddenly two Kayakers appear out of nowhere..It was a couple..They see us just as I see them..My first reaction was to push my wife off, but it was too late and they were moving fast down the river so I just shrugged and waved hi..The had an embarrased look on their faces to, they waved back and were gone as quick as they appreared...My wife never knew what happened..I never told her, she would be so embarrassed

Last edited by JohnnyTacco; Dec 26th 2008 at 4:28 pm.
Old Dec 26th 2008, 4:33 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I walk straight out my door and down a 1/4 mile and theres a raging river..The North Fork of the South Platte...I'll tell you a funny story about that..Me and my wife walked down there once..This section of the river has a steep canyon on either side of it and it's impossible to get to that section of river without crossing my property so we are alone down there right? We've never ever seen a single soul down there..My wife says she wants to pretend be an indian sqaw and i'm a cowboy who ravages her on these rocks by the river..No dialogue or anything crazy like that, thats just whats in her head..So were by the river and she's down on her knees and suddenly two Kayakers appear out of nowhere..It was a couple..They see us just as I see them..My first reaction was to push my wife off, but it was too late and they were moving fast down the river so I just shrugged and waved hi..The had an embarrased look on their faces to, they waved back and were gone as quick as they appreared...My wife never knew what happened..I never told her, she would be so embarrassed

Mildly amusing Johnny

Minihaha
Running Bear.
Old Dec 26th 2008, 4:39 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
Mildly amusing Johnny

lol-I had to tell it..I did notice the Lady Kayaker looking back as they went around the bend..She probaly got a little hot n bothered over it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.