Meow

Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meow

Sweetness and light, and all things bright.......

I have been reading and re-reading the Friends Provident (etc) thread - and you must have provided several thousand pounds-worth of free advice in there, irrespective of the way you are normally remunerated.

Not something that affects me personally - I'm not a poster in that thread - but I reckon the least those Bored members who have received your pearls of wisdom can do is take you out for the finest champagne brunch that Dubai can offer, as and when it is convenient (to you, that is....).

I now appoint myself as The Bored's Collective Conscience - I shall not rest easy until Meow has been given the reward her contributions deserve.

All those in favour, say 'aye'.........
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meow

Originally Posted by The Dean
Sweetness and light, and all things bright.......

I have been reading and re-reading the Friends Provident (etc) thread - and you must have provided several thousand pounds-worth of free advice in there, irrespective of the way you are normally remunerated.

Not something that affects me personally - I'm not a poster in that thread - but I reckon the least those Bored members who have received your pearls of wisdom can do is take you out for the finest champagne brunch that Dubai can offer, as and when it is convenient (to you, that is....).

I now appoint myself as The Bored's Collective Conscience - I shall not rest easy until Meow has been given the reward her contributions deserve.

Will you stick that bottle in your mouth and shut up???
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Will you stick that bottle in your mouth and shut up???
OK..... so that's:

Ayes 0, Noes 1
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

OK..... so that's:

Ayes 0, Noes 1
Thank you...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ahh...just think of it as being offset against the free advertising and potential commission...

MM, xx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:07 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ahh...just think of it as being offset against the free advertising and potential commission...

MM, xx
and how nice of The Dean to start a thread to make her business boom even more...
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
and how nice of The Dean to start a thread to make her business boom even more...
in fairness she has given out alot of free advice to people, she doesn't have to and could spent time with her fee paying clients. I would imagine she doesn't get that much business out of this
Old Feb 19th 2008, 5:39 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I am highly amused by this!

Thanks to The Dean. Shame about the bitterness from others!

If only I did make money from this board....

Last edited by Meow; Feb 19th 2008 at 5:50 am.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is a YEAH, cheers Meow
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
in fairness she has given out alot of free advice to people, she doesn't have to and could spent time with her fee paying clients. I would imagine she doesn't get that much business out of this
Have to agree, there - she does always respond to questions and puts a lot of detail in her answers...

I'd take her out for a champagne brunch.....
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:10 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Have to agree, there - she does always respond to questions and puts a lot of detail in her answers...

I'd take her out for a champagne brunch.....
I am sure she will accept that lovely offer, only if you take me too
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:17 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure she will accept that lovely offer, only if you take me too
Naturally, I'd want a chaperone!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Ah. My cunning plan has been rumbled....
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:20 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow
of course, and seeing as Mr Bootie is very handsome I would be honoured to attend
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:21 am
Bored liberal

of course, and seeing as Mr Bootie is very handsome I would be honoured to attend

Or maybe he needs the chaperone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.