Meow...

Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:46 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meow...

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
MEOW MEOW
purr!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yes I know, that would be the MEOW! that I am meeting on Sunday for a spot of business and a nice brunch
Make sure and give her my best regards...Drag her back in here...
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:26 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!

Did you miss me?

I have been busy, but I have now met Blue Cat & all her wives....
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Hello!

Did you miss me?

and we had great fun! and I have got two new Radley handbags!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!

Did you miss me?

Hello...Come back more,why don't you...
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Hello!

Did you miss me?

What is it with women and handbags??

Did you end up with one too? Or two too? Or does that have something to do with ballet?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
women and bags is the law Atilla...you must know that...

MM, xx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
women and bags is the law Atilla...you must know that...

MM, xx
No need to tell me MM.... I thought it was BC that was opening the Radley shop!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

No need to tell me MM.... I thought it was BC that was opening the Radley shop!
just count yourself lucky she only goes for Radleys...

MM, xx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 1:07 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Did you end up with one too? Or two too? Or does that have something to do with ballet?

I didn't buy a bag. To be honest, I really don't need any more, having quite a sizeable collection.

You should be pleased that GA only likes Radley - they aren't pricey, honestly!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:28 pm
Concierge

I didn't buy a bag. To be honest, I really don't need any more, having quite a sizeable collection.

You should be pleased that GA only likes Radley - they aren't pricey, honestly!
he is scottish and will disagree with that! he thinks they are a fortune!!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

he is scottish and will disagree with that! he thinks they are a fortune!!
shall i show him my bag bills then BC...he'll soon realise what a good thing he's on with you, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 4:19 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
shall i show him my bag bills then BC...he'll soon realise what a good thing he's on with you, lol...

MM, xx
good idea!!!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

good idea!!!
absolutely...lol

C, xx
Old Aug 1st 2007, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The chickens woke up early today...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.