Men what do you want?

Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:27 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Men what do you want?

Originally Posted by kittycat1
And I would say from the male opinion on here a blowjob would go down very well (no pun intended!) so you don't have to bother with pudding!
Oooh, you are awful...but I like you
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:41 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

But him a cheapish watch and buy yourself some gorgeous lingerie and killer heels and a pinny, cook his favourite dinner and be wearing all of the above when he gets in from work thats all he sees! I'm sure he won't mind you spending on his credit card for the above!

And I would say from the male opinion on here a blowjob would go down very well (no pun intended!) so you don't have to bother with pudding!

xxx
That all sounds great, but why should she wear a cheapish watch? I don't get that bit.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
That all sounds great, but why should she wear a cheapish watch? I don't get that bit.
He gets the watch

Cheapish because of all the dirty games they're going to play?

Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:48 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Euc-
He gets the watch

Cheapish because of all the dirty games they're going to play?

I have trouble picturing BC in this scenario...
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

As shes on a bit of a budget (ie his credit card), she can spend more money on lingerie and shoes of course, the watch is a token this is for you thing, I got you this watch when she is the real present!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:52 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

All she needs are those Agent Provacateur red stockings with bows that you have a picture of on your Facebook. I really need to get myself a pair of those!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

i just feel sorry for these blokes that think getting a BJ is unusual and reserved for birthdays!

maybe its because they've been married longer than me
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Emerald_Eyes
All she needs are those Agent Provacateur red stockings with bows that you have a picture of on your Facebook. I really need to get myself a pair of those!
Emerald- actually they are from Ann Summers- 6 quid!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:00 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Emerald- actually they are from Ann Summers- 6 quid!
They are gorgeous. Great price too! Might have to order and collect them when I'm over in August.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I got them last year- I think they still have them though, really fun and playful though!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:08 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I got them last year- I think they still have them though, really fun and playful though!
Could you put the photo on here so we can all judge for ourselves?
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:12 am