Meeting a woman?

Old May 13th 2008, 9:15 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting a woman?

Originally Posted by CeeBee
yes

i don't really understand islamic 'stuff' but what is the reason why a woman would not be allowed to walk with husband in tow? or vice versa.

Islam is not that difficult to understand you don't have to be supper intelligent to understand the principles of Islam ...
Forum Regular

karina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beard Man
have you seen it your self ?

or did you come to know about it from untrusted sources

and did you know what happend at the courts and what evidences were presented ?

and have you thought that maybe it was raised internationally just for political reasons to put more pressure on KSA ???

reasons for it becoming international news are insignificant.

a woman should not b punished in any way for being raped, regardless of her reputation/ dress sense or moral values.
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

have you seen it your self ?

or did you come to know about it from untrusted sources

and did you know what happend at the courts and what evidences were presented ?

and have you thought that maybe it was raised internationally just for political reasons to put more pressure on KSA ???

no, were you there?

of course it was political the west doesnt really care about medievil punishment for non crimes
Old May 13th 2008, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Beardman,

here is a taste of democracy..and trust me my country is far far from perfect. (well scotland is but we come under the umberella of uk)

No matter what that lady has done, who she has spoke to, or had illicet coffee's with or heaven forbid kissed..

For anyone to touch her in any shape or form against her will, is not tolerated. REGARDLESS OF WHO/WHAT/WHERE/WHEN/HOW

is it really that difficult to comprehend..

you say there is more to it..please explain to me and i am really interested, how you can justify that the rapists got a pat on the back, and the VICTIM was lashed..

I await this one....
Old May 13th 2008, 9:21 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karina83
reasons for it becoming international news are insignificant.

a woman should not b punished in any way for being raped, regardless of her reputation/ dress sense or moral values.

i was saying how did you come to know about this ??

how do you really know that she were raped..

i totally agree that a woman should never be raped no matter what

but some women drive people to rap them one way or another.

listen to me lady .. when a man gets into jail in US for example if he is not strong he is most likely to become a wife of a strong prisoner
!!

if this is happening to men... why do you think women will not be raped for some reasons ... weather she was directly responsible or .. the man is a criminal ...

but again (and please understand this) .. how do you know that she was raped !!!!
Old May 13th 2008, 9:24 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

listen to me lady .. when a man gets into jail in US for example if he is not strong he is most likely to become a wife of a strong prisoner
!!

if this is happening to men... why do you think women will not be raped for some reasons ... weather she was directly responsible or .. the man is a criminal ...

but again (and please understand this) .. how do you know that she was raped !!!!

thanks for that, now i know for certain that your a idiot
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
no, were you there?

of course it was political the west doesnt really care about medievil punishment for non crimes

Yeah right

i can see how much they care about Iraqis (thousands are being killed) and Palestinians
Forum Regular

karina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nice

i was saying how did you come to know about this ??

how do you really know that she were raped..

i totally agree that a woman should never be raped no matter what

!!

are u being serious? i would hate for u or anyone of ur mentality to be on the jury of a rape case.

no wonder so many rapes go unreported...
Old May 13th 2008, 9:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

Yeah right

i can see how much they care about Iraqis (thousands are being killed) and Palestinians
now thats a seperate issue and one where i'd probably agree with you. I have siad all along that the USA invaded the wrong country and as for palestine i could rant about that for weeks.
Old May 13th 2008, 9:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
thanks for that, now i know for certain that your a idiot

I respect your opinion

but you can't get in a lion cage when he is hungry .. and you don't expect him to treat you nicely
Old May 13th 2008, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Disgraceful!!!! He deserves everything that's coming to him, if you ask me......

This from Reuters..........

Amnesty urges release of Saudi facing flogging

RIYADH (Reuters) - Amnesty International has urged Saudi authorities to release a Saudi university professor who is facing flogging and imprisonment for meeting a woman to whom he is not related for coffee in the conservative Islamic kingdom.

Muhammad Ali Abu Raziza, a psychology lecturer at the university of Mecca, has been sentenced to 150 lashes and eight months in jail after the religious police caught him with a woman in a coffee shop, the rights group said in a statement. Justice ministry officials could not immediately be reached for comment.

Saudi Arabia applies an austere form of Islam which bans women from mixing with men to whom they are not related, voting and driving, and punishes men and women found guilty of illegal encounters, known as khilwa offences. The statement did not say what happened to the woman who was meeting Abu Raziza.

"Saudi Arabia should stop needlessly persecuting people like this -- we want to see a complete end to people in the kingdom being punished for 'khilwa' offences," Amnesty said.

The religious police, known as the Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, have wide powers to search for alcohol, drugs and prostitution, ensure shops are closed during prayers in addition to maintaining a strict system of sexual segregation.

Criticism of the force has re-emerged after its members were involved in a series of incidents, which led to the deaths of six people in car chases.

(Writing by Souhail Karam; Editing by Giles Elgood)
(([email protected], +966 1 463 2603; Reuters
Messaging: [email protected]))
Keywords: SAUDI FLOGGING/PROFESSOR
I would watch my ass if i was called Souhail Khram...
Banned

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
Beardman,

here is a taste of democracy..and trust me my country is far far from perfect. (well scotland is but we come under the umberella of uk)

No matter what that lady has done, who she has spoke to, or had illicet coffee's with or heaven forbid kissed..

For anyone to touch her in any shape or form against her will, is not tolerated. REGARDLESS OF WHO/WHAT/WHERE/WHEN/HOW

is it really that difficult to comprehend..

you say there is more to it..please explain to me and i am really interested, how you can justify that the rapists got a pat on the back, and the VICTIM was lashed..

I await this one....

hey cool down man !! and take it easy

all what i am trying to say (and i am repeating this) .. how do you know that she was really raped ???

as far as i know t ...she was not raped

so you talk based on believing that she was raped and all what i want to know is simply ... how can you be so sure !!!! that's all mate
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by karina83
are u being serious? i would hate for u or anyone of ur mentality to be on the jury of a rape case.

no wonder so many rapes go unreported...
Yet at the same time look at the amount of 'fake' rapes that go on in the UK. Revenge, money (especially when its alleged against footballers which seems to be the latest fashion). It goes on!

i know we're talking about a completely different culture there but I can see a trace of sense in beardface's posts. Please don't persecute me.
Old May 13th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

hey cool down man !! and take it easy

all what i am trying to say (and i am repeating this) .. how do you know that she was really raped ???

as far as i know t ...she was not raped

so you talk based on believing that she was raped and all what i want to know is simply ... how can you be so sure !!!! that's all mate
i remember one post by Conf recently. "Guilty until proven more guilty"!
Old May 13th 2008, 9:33 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I respect your opinion

but you can't get in a lion cage when he is hungry .. and you don't expect him to treat you nicely
**** off.

Oh, and....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.