Meeting a woman?

Old May 13th 2008, 1:04 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting a woman?

Originally Posted by shiva
because your argument is far far from being rational in any way whatsoever
who is talking about rationalism
Old May 13th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

karina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beard Man
why is it difficult for you to be rational !!
the only one not being rational i feel is u, ur views are outdated and sexist.
Old May 13th 2008, 1:05 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Please tell me your opinion of the increasing number of local girls who are entering the workforce and mixing with men.
this is another issue that is not related and we can talk about it seperatly
Old May 13th 2008, 1:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by karina83
the only one not being rational i feel is u, ur views are outdated and sexist.
then how come alot of studies suggested that the seperation of males and females at schools is better

and how come some studies proved that a mixed environment reduces productivity of employees ...

ect...
Old May 13th 2008, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I see. I thought that when you suggested that diamonds should not be placed on the street you were saying that women should not be placed in situations where they have contact with men.
Old May 13th 2008, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah right

i can see how much they care about Iraqis (thousands are being killed) and Palestinians
well its clear muslims care so much about it because it is other muslims who are killing most of them!
Old May 13th 2008, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course it's related, you silly man:curse: You can try all you like but nobody on this Forum will ever get converted to your outmoded and irrational way of thinking.
Old May 13th 2008, 1:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I see. I thought that when you suggested that diamonds should not be placed on the street you were saying that women should not be placed in situations where they have contact with men.
well again we can talk about this seperatly cause it is irrelevant
Old May 13th 2008, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

karina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nicekarina83 is just really nice

then how come alot of studies suggested that the seperation of males and females at schools is better

and how come some studies proved that a mixed environment reduces productivity of employees ...

ect...

we're not talking about schools and productivity. besides if a bloke cant concentrate with a woman in the room thats hardly the womans fault. the bloke needs to stop thinking his brain is in his boxers!
Old May 13th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

well again we can talk about this seperatly cause it is irrelevant
it is totally relevant....
Old May 13th 2008, 1:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by lionheart
Of course it's related, you silly man:curse: You can try all you like but nobody on this Forum will ever get converted to your outmoded and irrational way of thinking.
what is so bad about expersing my opinion ??

why do you talk to me this way if democracy according to your standers give me the right to say what i want !!
Old May 13th 2008, 1:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by karina83
we're not talking about schools and productivity. besides if a bloke cant concentrate with a woman in the room thats hardly the womans fault. the bloke needs to stop thinking his brain is in his boxers!
show me a man whois not guided by his boxer !!!

come on i am a man and i know how men think..

i work in a mixed place and i see girls covered and uncovered and i feel things that i know all men are feeling them

the same go with girls .. when they meet guys ... tell me how do you talk about guys and how cute or well built they are !!!

that is natural .. those feelings are built in LOL
Old May 13th 2008, 1:15 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

what is so bad about expersing my opinion ??

why do you talk to me this way if democracy according to your standers give me the right to say what i want !!
you have a point. in a democracy everyone is entitled to their opinion.............even if its nonsense.

The problem we have is when that opinion is exercised in law ie the saudi case we are talking about.
Old May 13th 2008, 1:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am not talking about the guys on here...I am talking about men that are not used to seeing women as equal partners...(oh hang on, there are some on here) or and that are not used to seeing women out on their own, showing a lot of skin, behaving in an what can be seen as an inviting way....

No...in the case of the dancers it is clear...you pay, you go in, you watch, the boundaries are set....if they guy doesn't get that...there is something wrong with him....
Thats what I think too-about most mens' attitude to sexually provacative women.No matter how flirty she is-the majority of men will recognise the boundaries.
I know you weren't talking about the male members(ouch sorry!). I introduced that as a kinda benchmarking idea-given the cross section of age,nationality and life experience .
Old May 13th 2008, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

of course

but it is not the womans fault if u cant concentrate on ur work because a she is not completely covered up! surely men should b able to control their animal intstincts!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.