Massage review?

Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:18 am
Just Joined

DhirenSharma is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Massage review?

Hey guys...

been searching for a review guide for massages in dubai... cant find any!

wondering what people would recommend?

Im looking on the lines of 150Dhs max... read some old posts.. and Spugsy was saying Pattaya opposite Capitol hotel... Anyone been there recently?

Anything that is good and cheap... pretty flexible
Old Jul 10th 2010, 4:44 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Massage review?

Originally Posted by DhirenSharma
Hey guys...

Im looking on the lines of 150Dhs max... read some old posts.. and Spugsy was saying Pattaya opposite Capitol hotel... Anyone been there recently?

Eh?

that must be YEARS ago.

I go to Dreamworks, they are all over Dubai now, its about AED 200 for an hour, and they are great, I go about once a month.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DhirenSharma
Hey guys...

If you are pretty flexible already, why the need for the massage...???
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:26 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
If you are pretty flexible already, why the need for the massage...???
cause his wife is away?
Old Jul 11th 2010, 7:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
cause his wife is away?
Ahhhh... Now I am starting to get the picture....
Old Jul 11th 2010, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

If you're after a proper massage and not the kind they're talking about then get yourself to the zen spa in fujairah... far away I know but worth every fil although it is 180aed
Old Jul 11th 2010, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

DhirenSharma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cham128
If you're after a proper massage and not the kind they're talking about then get yourself to the zen spa in fujairah... far away I know but worth every fil although it is 180aed
haha! flexible as in location!

the wife and I both need one!
Old Sep 13th 2010, 8:19 am
Banned

Dan.Du47 is an unknown quantity at this point

looking for a good cheap and very cheerful massage in dubai, any suggestions?
Old Sep 13th 2010, 6:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan.Du47
looking for a good cheap and very cheerful massage in dubai, any suggestions?
unless you want a crap massage and the offer of a wank, you'd best go to one of the mroe reputable ones.

Dreamworks are pretty good, Balinese massage - AED 200 per hour.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:05 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Greetings from downtown Nairobi, where a good massage only costs Dhs50. Like Spugsy said, try Dreamworks on 800MASSAGE, say you are a friend of British Les and you should get a Dhs50 discount off the usual price. They were awarded Massage Therapists of the Year 2009 by Timeout magazine and have places in Dubai Marina(2), Palm Jumeirah, Bur Dubai, Dubai Mall and elsewhere. Its owned by a Brit (Peter Waller) and he must have over 50 mostly Balinese girls in his employ. Very friendly and professional service. For any other info, please pm me.

Last edited by lionheart; Sep 14th 2010 at 9:08 am.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 10:58 am
Banned

george benson is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want the other type Michaels "beauty" centre on Wasl offers a very happy ending I have been informed
This has cum from a very reliable source ( best mate )
not sure of prices but hey ho !!!!
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:02 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by george benson
If you want the other type Michaels "beauty" centre on Wasl offers a very happy ending I have been informed
This has cum from a very reliable source ( best mate )
not sure of prices but hey ho !!!!
There's a new place opened up in the Marina by the Spinneys called "Bangkok Massage" with a big flashing neon sign and looks to be not only slightly dodgy, but also just for men.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
There's a new place opened up in the Marina by the Spinneys called "Bangkok Massage" with a big flashing neon sign and looks to be not only slightly dodgy, but also just for men.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 7:25 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
I read in the natiuonal last week the police are coming down hard on dodgy massage parlours and suchlike, which is funny as I went to a thai place last week and had to wear some stupid pyjamas, anyway near the end the door opened and there's an old fat emirati guy looking at me, I was a bit perplexed and he left.

There was 4 of them in reception with police IDs.

So I think they are crampin down.

Good job I'm a good lad and had my pyjamas on.