Martial Arts

Old Feb 25th 2009, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of
Default Martial Arts

Someone on another site is asking about Martial Arts Clubs and I recollect someone on here running a club on a Monday i think it was, can someone please let me know who it is and I will pass his name on. Thanks
Old Feb 25th 2009, 4:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Martial Arts

Originally Posted by Live for now
Someone on another site is asking about Martial Arts Clubs and I recollect someone on here running a club on a Monday i think it was, can someone please let me know who it is and I will pass his name on. Thanks
It was Dawarrior
Old Feb 25th 2009, 5:18 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I might be able to he.....

Oh, sorry Martial, not Marital..

Erm, no!
Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Live for now
Yes, Mondays and Saturdays 8:30 PM to 10 PM at the World Black Belts Center on Sheikh Zayed Road...
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Yes, Mondays and Saturdays 8:30 PM to 10 PM at the World Black Belts Center on Sheikh Zayed Road...
what kind of class is it?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128
what kind of class is it?
The system is called Pekiti-Tirsia Kali.

The class is taught in its original, unadulterated, pure form (not mixed with any martial arts).

For more information, you can visit our European site: www.pekiti-tirsia.net
or our US site: www.pt-go.com

The UAE site is still under construction. We'll also be featured in next week's edition of Dubai's IQ Magazine.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Ah yes I remember now I was going to come down last time I was over there as I wanted to make sure I could continue Kali when I moved permenantly
Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cham128
Ah yes I remember now I was going to come down last time I was over there as I wanted to make sure I could continue Kali when I moved permenantly
What style of Kali did you practice? Come and visit us one time