View Poll Results: What is your marriage status?
Never married but would like to some day
10.91%
First marriage
50.91%
Divorced after first marriage would marry again
5.45%
Divorced after first marriage would not marry again
0%
On Second marriage
21.82%
Divorced after second marriage would marry again
1.82%
Divorced after second marriage would not marry again
0%
On 3rd marriage
7.27%
Divorced after third marriage would marry again
0%
Divorced after first marriage would not marry again
0%
never married and never want to
0%
Other
1.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Married or not

Old Dec 3rd 2013, 5:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Married or not

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Hang on... you have a kid that is about 7 years old... how does that work?
I was saying 6 years since Insellafen got married! I would have thought it was about 4! I have been married 11 years and have a 9 year old.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

What dirty minds you all have

I was thinking along the lines of a nice piece of jewelry. That's all.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:03 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Pearl necklace always looks good.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:06 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Happily married.

First Christmas is coming up. I've been putting a little something by to make it special.
Originally Posted by The Dean
A very small condom?
Silky Mrs Santa outfit?
Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Gimp suit and snooker ball?
Originally Posted by Scamp
12 inch dildo, tub of vaseline and a bag of sand?
Married or not-escalated.jpg
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:07 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
Damn, missed one.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:09 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

They do say that a man isn't complete until he's married.

Then he's finished

Yet men live longer when they are married.

The reverse is true for women. They live longer if unmarried.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:22 am
Account Closed

She already...

Never mind. I'm not biting this one.

Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

She already...

Never mind. I'm not biting this one.
If you eat healthily, she won't have to chew it either.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

What dirty minds you all have

Come on man, don't live up to your dull sterotype all the time. Take her to the Icehotel at the North Pole and get dragged along by Huskis, or something.

Or a microbrewery. All chicks like that. It's like a mixture of cooking and science.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:38 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Come on man, don't live up to your dull sterotype all the time. Take her to the Icehotel at the North Pole and get dragged along by Huskis, or something.

Or a microbrewery. All chicks like that. It's like a mixture of cooking and science.
Don't be daft Millhouse. Ethos doesn't do humour or fun.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Don't be daft Millhouse. Ethos doesn't do humour or fun.
Fair point. Back to the twinset.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:49 am
Account Closed

We went mountain climbing in the Canadian rockies for our honeymoon....

Given that Christmas falls midweek this year and Mrs. Ethos wants to spend it with family, we don't have the time or inclination to go somewhere exotic. With an eye on upcoming expenditures in the future I figure this is the last opportunity I'll have in a while to be able to splurge on a nice piece of jewelry for her. And she does like jewelry though her tastes aren't quite as conventional as you might think.

Old Dec 3rd 2013, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We went mountain climbing in the Canadian rockies for our honeymoon....

Given that Christmas falls midweek this year and Mrs. Ethos wants to spend it with family, we don't have the time or inclination to go somewhere exotic. With an eye on upcoming expenditures in the future I figure this is the last opportunity I'll have in a while to be able to splurge on a nice piece of jewelry for her. And she does like jewelry though her tastes aren't quite as conventional as you might think.
get her a toe ring then.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 8:12 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

this is the last opportunity I'll have in a while to be able to splurge on a nice piece of jewelry for her.
I already said a pearl necklace, how big etc. depends on how much you splurge.
Old Dec 3rd 2013, 8:14 am
Bored liberal

And she does like jewelry though her tastes aren't quite as conventional as you might think.
http://www.mywickedjewelry.com/intim...elry-c-26.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.