Wikiposts

Man U v Liverpool

Old Mar 14th 2009, 9:18 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man U v Liverpool

Originally Posted by Spugsy
It's amazing how many good footballers know absolutely **** all about football isn't it?

You ever heard Paul Merson? He's knows nothing, absolutely nowt.
The worst of all is Lawrenson, the guy is a total knob !

Why he bothers with "Lawro's Predictions' on the BBC website is beyond me.....I was reading on a West Ham fan site the other day, that if you beleived his predictions about us this season we would be more than 20 points worse off !
Old Mar 14th 2009, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Ok -here's the counter argument.

Fergie knows his best team to play when up against the scousers, he knew that a defeat yesterday would still leave them as bookies fave's to win. One view is that he didn't want to reveal his best line up in case they face the scousers in the CL?

If that is the case, you can bet that Scholes and Berbatov will be in the starting line up, though I suspect Giggs will still be on the bench.

As for Iain Dowie, I think he actually talks a lot of sense and it quite pleasant on the ear, unlike that idiot Nigel Winterburn. However, one of the best match co-commentators for his knowledge of the game, analytical skills and summarising is none other than Stanley Victor Collymore.

In terms of his playing career - pound for pound one of the most talented strikers I've ever seen play - had everything, speed,strength, good in air, shoot with either foot, gifted beyond belief. Shame it all went Pete Tong.
Sorry Bantam - can't see that.

A win for MUFC yesterday would have put them TEN points clear with TEN games left - virtually clinching the thing. They will (probably) still win it but a ten-point margin in the Prem while tackling the next stages of the CL would have been a great relief.

And in any case, over TWO legs, United will beat Liverpool in the CL.

No sorry - Fergie messed up...........

Last edited by The Dean; Mar 14th 2009 at 9:32 pm. Reason: ag
Old Mar 14th 2009, 11:02 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
The worst of all is Lawrenson, the guy is a total knob !

Why he bothers with "Lawro's Predictions' on the BBC website is beyond me.....I was reading on a West Ham fan site the other day, that if you beleived his predictions about us this season we would be more than 20 points worse off !
heh my hammers mates go mad about this, he ALWAYS tips you to be rubbish, he really is a dickhead.

We employed him when Keegan was here years back, he was on £10k a week as defensive coach, he told Keegan that this trialist we had was 'rubbish' and to 'send him back to finland' - turned out to be Hyppia,

then after 3 months or whatever went back to Match of the Day and after the Toon game went 'oh yeah, Newcastles defence was very poor today' - EH?? He was supposed to sort it out, the stupid tash-head.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

What made me laugh was listening to Andy (i hate United) Gray on Sky Sports when Vidic was sent off......"Im sorry United fans, you can argue all you want with that but......"

What United fans were arguing with that decision ??

Up to that point, i thought a draw was on the cards. After that tackle, the sending off and the goal the contest was over and it could have been 6.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 11:23 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Diggler
What made me laugh was listening to Andy (i hate United) Gray on Sky Sports when Vidic was sent off......"Im sorry United fans, you can argue all you want with that but......"

Up to that point, i thought a draw was on the cards. After that tackle, the sending off and the goal the contest was over and it could have been 6.
Vidic was woeful though.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Vidic was woeful though.
You can forgive him though. Everyone has a bad day.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Diggler

Well Ian Dowie thought it was harsh! A booking at most... Not sure what game he was watching...
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Well Ian Dowie thought it was harsh! A booking at most... Not sure what game he was watching...
No arguments, if it had been at the other end, everyone would have expected the same. Thats how i form my opinion of a decision anyway.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

Waqs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean

And in any case, over TWO legs, United will beat Liverpool in the CL.
Keep dreaming mate.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Should have gone with Fletcher and Carrick in the middle. Anderson is too match rusty.

Vidic probably had his worst game for United. We are still 4 points clear with one game in hand so no worries yet.