Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

This Makes Me So Angry.

This Makes Me So Angry.

Old Sep 14th 2009, 5:31 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default This Makes Me So Angry.

Why do these people continue to behave worse than savages?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...HREE-days.html
Old Sep 14th 2009, 5:45 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This Makes Me So Angry.

putting up a link without a little clue as to what it is about is what pisses me off...
Old Sep 14th 2009, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

agreed, ive never heard of things like that happening anywhere else in the Arab world, excluding Yemen & Afghanistan... or i am wrong on that
Old Sep 14th 2009, 5:52 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart

Yeah - read this on sky news a few days ago - it makes me want to vomit. It's basically condoning child abuse in the name of religion.

Last edited by Emerald_Eyes; Sep 14th 2009 at 5:57 am.
Old Sep 14th 2009, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Happens throughout the Arab world - Oman, Saudi, Sudan etc.
Also in non-arab islamic countries such as Malaysia. Also believe it still happens in India
Old Sep 14th 2009, 8:04 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Happens throughout the Arab world - Oman, Saudi, Sudan etc.
Also in non-arab islamic countries such as Malaysia. Also believe it still happens in India
yup go east of turkey until you hit korea, japan and oz and it happens pretty much every where between thoise points
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart

because they are and they always will be
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:36 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
because they are and they always will be
lets not forget there are a number of nice Western men that go to Thailand to fck small boys and girls...which is equally sick and maybe worse cause they do their dirty little act and then go happily back on the plane to their nice civilized lives...
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
lets not forget there are a number of nice Western men that go to Thailand to fck small boys and girls...which is equally sick and maybe worse cause they do their dirty little act and then go happily back on the plane to their nice civilized lives...
we are talking about cultures and societies that condone this as an integral part of there way of life.
its got nothing to do with a fat bloke from wigan cruising down patong beach looking for a bit of spare!!
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:50 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Well said MataHari.

co durham boy, if you read the article it does state that it's against the law there for people to get married under 17. Poverty and ignorance is the cause of this mess, it doesn't mean the whole of Yemeni society condones this.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this occur amongst certain sects in so called civilised America? And let's not forget about countless acts of paedophilia all across the less "savage" world. The people in Yemen are poor and ignorant, what's the excuse of their more sophisticated, educated counterparts?
Old Sep 14th 2009, 10:53 am
hmmmm...nice

we are talking about cultures and societies that condone this as an integral part of there way of life.
its got nothing to do with a fat bloke from wigan cruising down patong beach looking for a bit of spare!!
oh...sorry for posting
thought the discussion also was that 'they' are savages, and I was just adding that in the so called civilized West, things aren't always that rosy either...
for argument sake, you could say that in those poor areas where older men marry young girls, at least they (hopefully) provide them with a roof over their head and some sort of security within their community, where as the fat bloke from Wigan just abuses the kids for his own pleasure...which sounds pretty savage to me...
Old Sep 14th 2009, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

ok you win, i didint know you were from wigan
Old Sep 14th 2009, 11:19 am
hmmmm...nice

ok you win, i didint know you were from wigan
oh...I do love a good argument
I am not even from the UK...oh well
Old Sep 14th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh...I do love a good argument
I am not even from the UK...oh well
the "civilised west" quote gave that one away, as well as taking the bait with my "savages" quote
Old Sep 14th 2009, 11:35 am
hmmmm...nice

the "civilised west" quote gave that one away, as well as taking the bait with my "savages" quote
I have no idea what you are on about...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.