Maid visa

Old Jan 15th 2019, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Maid visa

Hello

What's the current arrangement for sponsoring a maid? Is it still, 5k deposit and 5k fee or a one year visa?

I've found a company that will move her onto their visa for a one off of 6000 followed by 600dh/ month. Seems a good deal - 2 year visa.

Any thoughts/ experience?
Old Jan 16th 2019, 9:03 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maid visa

The only problem with using a secondary company for visa is if the owner / one of the partners decides to Netflix and Chill out of here; you are in for a whole lot of bother. I personally know a poor sod who was on an 'Azad Visa' and paid I think 10K for 2 years, no monthly (Azad means Free, ironic isnt it). People (partners), it turned out do this as a con all the time, open a company, sell out as many visas as they can, take up as much loan as they can and then shut the company down or just sod off. Normally it just ends up as a huge problem for the poor people who bought the visas as now they have to change visas etc but in this case the local partner didnt like the Chill part of the Netflix deal and decided to put all their names on a permanent ban list. This happened about 2 years ago and this guy had to obviously leave the country and just couldnt get back in for 2 years, until October last year when there was some form of amnesty scheme launched and he was allowed to travel to AD and apply blah blah.
But case in point is, you are no longer in control of the situation if you go with 3rd party visas.
But having said that, the moment you start moving east of Dubai, there are apparently huge numbers of people on those 'Azad Visas'. Times are tough, people just want to keep their head down and make a living somehow, what can I say.
Old Jan 16th 2019, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the one I'm looking at isn't an Azad visa... it's actually a government approved program. but I'll look into the azad ones as I'm a cheapskate and who cares if the maid gets banned.
Old Jan 17th 2019, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Hello

What's the current arrangement for sponsoring a maid? Is it still, 5k deposit and 5k fee or a one year visa?

I've found a company that will move her onto their visa for a one off of 6000 followed by 600dh/ month. Seems a good deal - 2 year visa.

Any thoughts/ experience?
I'm going through the same mob, also need to put 1,000.00 AED through the company for the maid for WPS (paid in full to the maid), plus you pay any difference in what you have agreed with the maid direct to her.

the 600.00 AED p/month covers her insurance, flights, and renewals until you bin her or send her home if you knock her up.
Old Jan 17th 2019, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Brains1983
I'm going through the same mob, also need to put 1,000.00 AED through the company for the maid for WPS (paid in full to the maid), plus you pay any difference in what you have agreed with the maid direct to her.

the 600.00 AED p/month covers her insurance, flights, and renewals until you bin her or send her home if you knock her up.
It's a very good deal. Flights though?

I guess if i bin her after six months, she gets returned to the company issuing the visa and they traffic her to some den in bur dubai.
Old Jan 17th 2019, 2:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983

You blokes do realise that you're talking about a human being don't you, not a piece of rubbish or someone to screw when the wife isn't looking?
Old Jan 17th 2019, 3:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
You blokes do realise that you're talking about a human being don't you, not a piece of rubbish or someone to screw when the wife isn't looking?
I'm the good cop here, my wife is the abuser.