LOL...

Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LOL...

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Far prefer ROTFLMFAO......
the double thumbs up smiley makes me want to head butt someone..

cheese on toast personified..
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:36 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
the double thumbs up smiley makes me want to head butt someone..

cheese on toast personified..
I agree...that's the worst one of a bad bunch...
what I can't stand about the use of smilies is when people want to express an opinion but are really too scared to say it, so they just put a smiley at the end as an escape route...

Admon...I think you are a tosser
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
what I can't stand about the use of smilies is when people want to express an opinion but are really too scared to say it, so they just put a smiley at the end as an escape route...

I'd love to do you too..

..in the face with a spade..
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:43 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

...lol
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to do you too..

..in the face with a spade..
see...no need for smilies to get the message across...
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:46 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

see...no need for smilies to get the message across...
..Yeah, but sometimes you DO need them; for example:

I posted this innocent liitle piece (without a smiley) in response to an earlier post, which said "So I guess Macs aren't 'immune' from viruses then...":

"Probably more to do with Mac users acting responsibly...so they don't pass on email viruses to PC users."

The response was :

"That's the dumbest, most insulting comment I've seen so far on this forum.
It's comments like that that fuel the slanging matches between Windows/Mac users.
I hope you are ashamed."

..if only I had appended a smiley to denote it was tongue in cheek.

Ray and others told him to get a life !
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:47 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by MacScot

I posted this innocent liitle piece (without a smiley) in response to an earlier post, which said "So I guess Macs aren't 'immune' from viruses then...":

"Probably more to do with Mac users acting responsibly...so they don't pass on email viruses to PC users."

The response was :

It's comments like that that fuel the slanging matches between Windows/Mac users.
I hope you are ashamed."

Willmore is on a Mac....that says it all really
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:47 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

The response was :

I hope you are ashamed."

Ah, so is this an argument FOR smilies, in that they can at least give an idea of the tone of the comment????
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

I think the wub is second only to the double thumbs up..

if youve got something to say, say it, thats my opinion..
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:52 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I think the wub is second only to the double thumbs up..

if youve got something to say, say it..
Ive just had an , why dont we all and make up, and head off for a few 's.....

Just a thought....
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:52 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, so is this an argument FOR smilies, in that they can at least give an idea of the tone of the comment????
Yes, I think it helps...when I was a newbie here either MD or MM started a reply post with "Bugger off.. (with no appended smiley)...I was initially offended but then realised she did that with everybody (well the regulars) on the board. A smiley helps to disarm some comments. N'est-ce pas?
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:53 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Yes, I think it helps...when I was a newbie here either MD or MM started a reply post with "Bugger off.. (with no appended smiley)...I was initially offended but then realised she did that with everybody (well the regulars) on the board. A smiley helps to disarm some comments. N'est-ce pas?
Oui, c'est tres vrais......
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:57 am
hmmmm...nice

what a load of bullshit....
Old Jan 4th 2009, 6:58 am
A bubbly-jock...

Oui, c'est tres vrais......
Merci beaucoup.
Attached Images  
Old Jan 4th 2009, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Ive just had an , why dont we all and make up, and head off for a few 's.....

Just a thought....
heres another one.. go stick you head up your arse..

I am joking, have a nice day.. smelling your own faeces..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.