Like...Duhhh...

Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Like...Duhhh...

Originally Posted by beebee
oh.. untie him then..we can re-tie him...
he likes a granny knot!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:18 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
probably just her friends J.Walker and J Daniels
Nah.. its just my daughter inviting a few friends round...at least they are bringing a drink!
all under 25.. Patsy.. u wanna come round...
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Nah.. its just my daughter inviting a few friends round...at least they are bringing a drink!
all under 25.. Patsy.. u wanna come round...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SLAM!!!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SLAM!!!
Oh hi Patsy.. that was quick...
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh hi Patsy.. that was quick...
well gasp,pant, gasp...... needs must when the devil drives and all that....................where's the bar darling?????
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

God you told me they were 25, there are only 19 of them!!!!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:26 pm

well gasp,pant, gasp...... needs must when the devil drives and all that....................where's the bar darling?????
Oh.. didn't you bring anything...
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:26 pm

God you told me they were 25, there are only 19 of them!!!!
Shit Patsy..you're killing me...
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh.. didn't you bring anything...
he is right behind me sweetie, he can't run as fast as me, that is how I caught him in the first place..............ah, here he is now, must have tripped over his ropes.
Oh! and I have 2 bottles of the pink bubbly stuff and half a bottle of baileys. It was full when I left but I had to refuel on my way over here............it is a dry night you know!!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

He is all yours BB ...enjoy!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:39 pm

he is right behind me sweetie, he can't run as fast as me, that is how I caught him in the first place..............ah, here he is now, must have tripped over his ropes.
Oh! and I have 2 bottles of the pink bubbly stuff and half a bottle of baileys. It was full when I left but I had to refuel on my way over here............it is a dry night you know!!
He is all yours BB ...enjoy!
No longer dry..
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

No longer dry..
hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:46 pm

hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Oh dear... It always comes out wrong somehow
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh dear... It always comes out wrong somehow
indeed, that is the fun of it sweetie darling! Have to go now, there is a glass of chilled Baileys calling me and then time for bed. Have to be bright eyed and something for lunch tomoro!! You anywhere near me if you want to share a taxi?
Old Aug 9th 2007, 6:54 pm

indeed, that is the fun of it sweetie darling! Have to go now, there is a glass of chilled Baileys calling me and then time for bed. Have to be bright eyed and something for lunch tomoro!! You anywhere near me if you want to share a taxi?
I have a lift.. where are you..we'll pick you up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.