Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Lego Star Wars advent calendar

Lego Star Wars advent calendar

Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:00 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lego Star Wars advent calendar

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
It was the bow tie.
And do you treat your waiters etc with the same respect as you do I?
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:07 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
And do you treat your waiters etc with the same respect as you do I?
Oh yes, I'm totally non-discriminatory. The next waiter who tells me my one-liners are crap and hangs a placard round his neck about his uncle jack might just get told, respectfully, to help his uncle jack...
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, I'm totally non-discriminatory. The next waiter who tells me my one-liners are crap and hangs a placard round his neck about his uncle jack might just get told, respectfully, to help his uncle jack...
I do not remember singling out your patter as crap.

However, if the shoe fits.....
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:26 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Eh? You quote my double entendre and then state: Good grief, I remember a time when the double-entendre's and suggestive one-liners posted on this bored were of a FAR higher calibre than what I have seen recently here....

Anyway, is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour? And I don't think either of us is getting invited to the party. I'll just have to play with my brick at home.
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:27 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Eh? You quote my double entendre and then state: Good grief, I remember a time when the double-entendre's and suggestive one-liners posted on this bored were of a FAR higher calibre than what I have seen recently here....

Anyway, is this the 5 minute argument or the full half hour? And I don't think either of us is getting invited to the party. I'll just have to play with my brick at home.
Im more the 'Bounder of Adventure' type, as it happens....
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:37 am
Hit 16's

Im more the 'Bounder of Adventure' type, as it happens....
Fair dooz. I'm feeling a bit Dinsdale-ish at the moment--you don't get hedgehogs here, do you?
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:40 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Fair dooz. I'm feeling a bit Dinsdale-ish at the moment--you don't get hedgehogs here, do you?
Nope, and I am gutted that, after curtailing my Wahlpoling activities, I have yet to find a Camembert that has the correct consistency...
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:41 am
Hit 16's

Nope, and I am gutted that, after curtailing my Wahlpoling activities, I have yet to find a Camembert that has the correct consistency...
...oooh, I like it runny.
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:44 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

His patter is crap, however crap is three levels higher than the average
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:45 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
His patter is crap, however crap is three levels higher than the average
Which kinda confirms the point I raised earlier.....
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 9:46 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

...oooh, I like it runny.
Too many bloody cats in this God-forsaken hole...
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 10:03 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Which kinda confirms the point I raised earlier.....
yes globally he is crap, in the context of the board he is above average.

how did I get to this position of defending his posts
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 10:06 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
yes globally he is crap, in the context of the board he is above average.

how did I get to this position of defending his posts
So who, in your opinion, is the one that has really dropped the bar dramatically...

I can't be bothered trawling through the last 9 months dross...
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

it was lionhert- then he left us to deal with it
Old Nov 23rd 2011, 10:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by kittycat1
it was lionhert- then he left us to deal with it
LH sowed his shite here for long enough, and it had very little effect then..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.