Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Last day in the office ..... taking questions

Last day in the office ..... taking questions

Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:09 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Last day in the office ..... taking questions

Oddly enough I don't have much to do today except kill time. I have office drinks tonight and leave for Vietnam tomorrow so today will be the last you'll hear from me for a while.....

In the generosity of the moment I'm offering a Q/A session. I will endeavour to answer any questions as honestly as possible (within reason).

Shoot. Ask away. Make my day interesting!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last day in the office ..... taking questions

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Oddly enough I don't have much to do today except kill time. I have office drinks tonight and leave for Vietnam tomorrow so today will be the last you'll hear from me for a while.....

In the generosity of the moment I'm offering a Q/A session. I will endeavour to answer any questions as honestly as possible (within reason).

what is your name?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:31 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Are you really as gay as you come across on here?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:36 am
Account Closed

Philip.

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
what is your name?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:36 am
Account Closed

To you, perhaps?

Originally Posted by Roadking
Are you really as gay as you come across on here?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Philip.
wow. we were miles off - not too limpwristed at all. Are you a Phil or Philip?

So why Ethos?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:42 am
Account Closed

The latter.

I was amused at the attempts to guess my name. The standard names at my school were along the lines of Mark, Thomas, Edward, Edmund, Philip, Charles, Timothy...

As for Ethos, it has something to do with the rest of my name but I'm not at liberty to divulge it.

wow. we were miles off - not too limpwristed at all. Are you a Phil or Philip?

So why Ethos?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:42 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Philip.
What a disappointment.

You'll always be Tarquin to me
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Was your cat called Tarquin?

And will you miss us all? as we'll miss you
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did you have a homosexual experience at school?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:50 am
Account Closed

That is truly an awful name.

Originally Posted by Meow
What a disappointment.

You'll always be Tarquin to me
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:51 am
Account Closed

The cat doesn't really have a name.

For vet purposes he's called Sam.

In reality he's just "the cat."

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Was your cat called Tarquin?

And will you miss us all? as we'll miss you
Old Mar 24th 2011, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you try and shag the girl that came to stay with you?Or did you in fact shag her?

And are you going to the royal wedding?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The cat doesn't really have a name.

For vet purposes he's called Sam.

In reality he's just "the cat."
how can you not name a pet? All our pets have had names... even the fish. Come to think of it, some of the house plants have names too.
Account Closed

I'm not at liberty to answer your question due to a confidentiality agreement following a lawsuit.

Did you have a homosexual experience at school?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.