Last 2 weeks

Old Mar 24th 2013, 1:58 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Last 2 weeks

Came to Dubai 14th Feb 2008 but time is up, in my last 2 weeks and just about everything sorted, flight booked, most furniture sold, Dewa informed, bank account just about emptied, last salary not going in the bank so that's easy, Etisalat sorted and just Du to do. Couple of nights in hotel prior to flight, never been on 380 and want to go on it so flying to Manchester instead of Newcastle, plus cat has to go to Manchester anyway.
Can't say have had any real problems shutting everything down, deposits are not easy to get back but that's the UAE for you.
Really enjoyed my time here, would advise anyone under the right circumstances to go for it, managed to pay my original debts off, mainly caused by divorce, that was one of the reasons for coming and also managed to put few bob in the bank.
Time now to spend some time with my grandchildren and son and daughter.
Will be hanging around on the bored a little longer but not sure how long, just to say this site is difficult for newbies but hang in there, take the abuse and its worth it, it's a mind of information.
Thanks everyone.
Old Mar 24th 2013, 1:59 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Last 2 weeks

Originally Posted by rowell
Came to Dubai 14th Feb 2008 but time is up, in my last 2 weeks and just about everything sorted, flight booked, most furniture sold, Dewa informed, bank account just about emptied, last salary not going in the bank so that's easy, Etisalat sorted and just Du to do. Couple of nights in hotel prior to flight, never been on 380 and want to go on it so flying to Manchester instead of Newcastle, plus cat has to go to Manchester anyway.
Can't say have had any real problems shutting everything down, deposits are not easy to get back but that's the UAE for you.
Really enjoyed my time here, would advise anyone under the right circumstances to go for it, managed to pay my original debts off, mainly caused by divorce, that was one of the reasons for coming and also managed to put few bob in the bank.
Time now to spend some time with my grandchildren and son and daughter.
Will be hanging around on the bored a little longer but not sure how long, just to say this site is difficult for newbies but hang in there, take the abuse and its worth it, it's a mind of information.
Thanks everyone.
Never met you... Never will.

Good luck!
Old Mar 24th 2013, 2:03 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move back!
Old Mar 24th 2013, 2:08 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move...for what it's worth I think you have been one of the better mods
Old Mar 24th 2013, 7:48 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and all the best for the move back...
Old Mar 24th 2013, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Good luck Rowell, glad to hear the shut down process is going well, I have it all to do in about 3 weeks time myself, great news you've managed to achieve what you came for and now get to spend tome time with the family xx
Old Mar 24th 2013, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

All that time here and so few posts made. Good luck in Manchester.
Old Mar 24th 2013, 12:03 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Rowell
Old Mar 24th 2013, 1:47 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Safe trip Rowell. Enjoy the time with your family xx
Old Mar 25th 2013, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

There's only one Gary.............
Old Mar 26th 2013, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Rowell Enjoy Blighty