Las Vegas

Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:05 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Las Vegas

Originally Posted by Scamp
Got something better lined up? Seem to remember you hating your place.
Yep. See my signature..
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Norsk, exactly, he was going to ask back in November I think- he may have wasted months with a girl that isn't that into him. And talk about overthinking it. You love her, you want her to be your wife forever- ask her- she might get hit by a bus tomorrow and she wouldn't have know how he feels- :-( ask her now-simple!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:10 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Norsk, exactly, he was going to ask back in November I think- he may have wasted months with a girl that isn't that into him. And talk about overthinking it. You love her, you want her to be your wife forever- ask her- she might get hit by a bus tomorrow and she wouldn't have know how he feels- :-( ask her now-simple!!!!
Timing is everything.

If work is mental and you're not going to be able to get excited with her and see an end date for the work mental period long in the distance, why rush it?
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:11 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by norsk
Yep. See my signature..
I've signed up. Now what?

Just looked. I want all of this blokes posters: Victor Vercesi
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Scamp- so if you never see her, you're working like a dog, maybe shes thinking its time to call it a day....

I'm all for living for the moment, life is too short to put things off. Anyway whilst your'e busy at work she can be busy planning the do- no guy want sto be involved in that anyway!

If she is waiting for him to ask she will be getting more and more peed everyday he doesn't.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:25 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I've signed up. Now what?

Just looked. I want all of this blokes posters: Victor Vercesi
Go on mate. You can be our best customer..Spread the word as well!
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Scamp- so if you never see her, you're working like a dog, maybe shes thinking its time to call it a day....

I'm all for living for the moment, life is too short to put things off. Anyway whilst your'e busy at work she can be busy planning the do- no guy want sto be involved in that anyway!

If she is waiting for him to ask she will be getting more and more peed everyday he doesn't.
What if she isn't waiting or nagging to be proposed to? If you're comfortable, happy and confident with someone then a ring and a party makes no difference if today or next year.

Such a hurry for so many things in life.

The posters and art shit are mega. I've got myself a 100dhs voucher by signing up but have to spend 250 Cheeky.

Going to have a proper look and maybe slap down some cash at lunch.

Are you on the website yet? Couldn't spot a viking...
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

I've just tried ordering a couple of posters entered my credit card details, secure code and then...after a little wait...no confirmation just bounced back to checkout page...oh just now received an e-mail saying order has been cancelled

SORT
IT
OUT
NORSK

*OK changed it to cash on delivery and it works*

Last edited by flares; Feb 6th 2013 at 5:57 am.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by saudiflares
I've just tried ordering a couple of posters entered my credit card details, secure code and then...after a little wait...no confirmation just bounced back to checkout page...oh just now received an e-mail saying order has been cancelled

SORT
IT
OUT
NORSK
For crying out loud Norsk.

Nobody wants the panic of have I been charged? do I reorder?

Jesus Norsk. I'm disappointed.
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Whateva you do please please dont forget to do the $20 trick i was telling you about! Its well worth it. We got a suite in Caesers upgrade out of it
Old Feb 6th 2013, 6:21 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

What if she isn't waiting or nagging to be proposed to? If you're comfortable, happy and confident with someone then a ring and a party makes no difference if today or next year.

Such a hurry for so many things in life.

The posters and art shit are mega. I've got myself a 100dhs voucher by signing up but have to spend 250 Cheeky.

Going to have a proper look and maybe slap down some cash at lunch.

Are you on the website yet? Couldn't spot a viking...
Cheeky? We're not going to stand in the street handing out 100 dirham notes are we? If you buy something for 250 thats a pretty good discount mate..

Not on the website yet. My picture exists, but I've told them not to put it up until I officially start. I have however been part of the company since idea inception..
Old Feb 6th 2013, 6:22 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by saudiflares

SORT
IT
OUT
NORSK

*OK changed it to cash on delivery and it works*
do me a favour and pm me the order details so i can pass it on and get someone to sort the shit out would you...
Old Feb 6th 2013, 6:23 am
Account Closed

Cheeky? We're not going to stand in the street handing out 100 dirham notes are we? If you buy something for 250 thats a pretty good discount mate..

Not on the website yet. My picture exists, but I've told them not to put it up until I officially start. I have however been part of the company since idea inception..
How long has it been going?

I'll buy some shit today probably.

When do you start?
Old Feb 6th 2013, 6:24 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

For crying out loud Norsk.

Nobody wants the panic of have I been charged? do I reorder?

Jesus Norsk. I'm disappointed.
agree completely. my foot is itching to kick whoever is responsible for this confusion..
Old Feb 6th 2013, 6:25 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

How long has it been going?

I'll buy some shit today probably.

When do you start?
Launched in December so just about 8 weeks. I start beginning of March..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.