Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Ladies, your opinion please...........

Ladies, your opinion please...........

Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:59 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ladies, your opinion please...........

Well come on girls, I'm only trying to be truthful, so many guys make themselves out to be something there not when there's a world wide web in the way!
No doubt, if any of you ladies drive BMW's you may just find me when your car needs a service.......I'll be the one with the smaller desk than everyone else!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:02 am
Account Closed

cosmoclaire is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Well come on girls, I'm only trying to be truthful, so many guys make themselves out to be something there not when there's a world wide web in the way!
No doubt, if any of you ladies drive BMW's you may just find me when your car needs a service.......I'll be the one with the smaller desk than everyone else!
well thankyou for your honesty Coxy.It means alot to both of us.And we will come down and visit you at work to make ammends.Who is it you work for? Corgi?!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:04 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cosmoclaire
well thankyou for your honesty Coxy.It means alot to both of us.And we will come down and visit you at work to make ammends.Who is it you work for? Corgi?!
Yes, Matchbox wouldn't pay the money and expected me to live in a shoe Box!
Got to get off to my 'fun' job now, working in a bar. One day, I just know I'll be able to jump and reach those optics.....
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

A Greace Monkey too ???
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Got to get off to my 'fun' job now, working in a bar. One day, I just know I'll be able to jump and reach those optics.....
Ah,bless.

Just be careful of those ice cubes.Very dangerous.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Trampoline ???
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Trampoline ???
maybe a bungee rope?!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

maybe a bungee rope?!
Let's go back to basics.....lower the Optics
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:10 am
Account Closed

maybe a bungee rope?!
poor little bugger. We will have to carry him around in a handbag.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:11 am
Account Closed

In the mobile pocket so we dont lose him!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Do you think his real name is Tom ???
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:13 am
Account Closed

Do you think his real name is Tom ???
Hehe!
We should find out if he used to work in a chocolate factory!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

In the mobile pocket so we dont lose him!

Keep the bag fluff in there so it keeps his tootsies warm....
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:19 am
Account Closed

Keep the bag fluff in there so it keeps his tootsies warm....
It will be like his own little sleeping bag.to liven thigs up i will put the phone on vibrate!
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

It will be like his own little sleeping bag.to liven thigs up i will put the phone on vibrate!

Jeesusssss, don't let them know all our secrets !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.