Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Labour Strike in UAE in second day?

Labour Strike in UAE in second day?

Old May 22nd 2013, 4:58 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Labour Strike in UAE in second day?

Originally Posted by redShark
Sure, be my guest

al-Imran 3:110
for some reason I am having issues connecting to this website since the morning
anyway

"You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture [of the Book i.e. Jews and Christians] had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient"

This is the verse that you quoted my friend. Now as I have said time and again, I am not a scholar but from what I understand from it is that nowhere does it mention the word Arab. This, in my opinion, is in reference to all Muslims in general. As I am sure everyone from every religion would call themselves as the best ones.

Btw, no one wins in a religious argument so I am not going to go further into this.