Knead MyBallSack

Old Oct 25th 2012, 1:41 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Knead MyBallSack

To be fair we have had a busy day and the likelihood of me buggering off at 6 is about 0 at the moment.......

Still Golf tomorrow and 3 longer than usual lay ins.........
Old Oct 25th 2012, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheFlameThrower
So sorry for you....off til Wednesday...
Yes Wednesday.
Bahrain.
I'm in that particular sandpit too and we only got 4 days not pleased when most my mates our out enjoying themselves.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Usually my boss is a total bitch but she has given me 3 days off and a late start on Sunday
Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I've done very little. Got a maid in, high fived her, went and got a hair cut, saw a mate for brekkie, went to spinneys, paid off the maid, ate, had a nap, currently watching a Les Mis concert on OSN.

Question: Theatre in the UAE...does it exist?
Old Oct 25th 2012, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I've done very little. Got a maid in, high fived her, went and got a hair cut, saw a mate for brekkie, went to spinneys, paid off the maid, ate, had a nap, currently watching a Les Mis concert on OSN.

Question: Theatre in the UAE...does it exist?
how was the maid??
Theatre is not that good here, occasionally you will get some good stuff.
My best friend in the whole wide world is going to try and bring Les mis over here 1 day.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:01 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
how was the maid??
Theatre is not that good here, occasionally you will get some good stuff.
My best friend in the whole wide world is going to try and bring Les mis over here 1 day.
I hope your friend manages it. Used to love going with my dad and stepmum. Might try and catch one at Xmas. No pantomimes though, they're shite.

Maid was spot on. Will ring your lady next week and arrange a regular visit. Thanks for the details!

*passes PS the bottle of bubbles*

(To date; this is my gayest ever post)
Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:10 pm

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scamp

(To date; this is my gayest ever post)
No, that would be the dhs150 haircut one.
But Les Mis references does put it up there.

(I believe I speak with some authority on these matters).
Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope

Are you gay darling? Or were you in Les Mis?? * Patsy is the ultimate fag hag*
Old Oct 25th 2012, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

come on - he mentions it in about 50% of his posts. No one cares enough to bite at it...

The days of gay being cool were killed by that pinapple studios moron.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
come on - he mentions it in about 50% of his posts. No one cares enough to bite at it...

The days of gay being cool were killed by that pinapple studios moron.
Oh!! I liked Louie Spence!
Old Oct 25th 2012, 8:08 pm
Account Closed

I had that haircut today too...
Old Oct 26th 2012, 10:02 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes and definitely no - I abjure musical theatre (and fashion and interior decorating) in favour of obscure music and sport which is partly why I'm frequently threatened with having my homosexuality card revoked. I am also (moreso) a grumpy old fart so likely to severely disappoint as the fag to your hag. However, I sense Millhouse is on the cusp of an epiphany so maybe your skills could bring him finally over the edge....

I do mention my sexual orientation (and/or my ethnicity) on here from time to time, when relevant (Millhouse, being an avid student of my posts, can refer chapter and verse). It's mainly in threads like this to remind people there are some of us about (though I don't know of any others - acknowledged anyway - on the ME forums?). This way I hope to avoid having an outbreak of mild casual homophobia (arbitrarily referring to things as "gay") turn into something more pernicious.

I think the strident moralising and snarky dismissiveness of so many of my posts would suggest that being thought of as "cool" is not really what I'm going for here. And if I want a bite, well, you can imagine that here is not where I tend to look.

Last edited by Miss Anne Thrope; Oct 26th 2012 at 10:04 am.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 10:07 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Yes and definitely no - I abjure musical theatre (and fashion and interior decorating) in favour of obscure music and sport which is partly why I'm frequently threatened with having my homosexuality card revoked. I am also (moreso) a grumpy old fart so likely to severely disappoint as the fag to your hag. However, I sense Millhouse is on the cusp of an epiphany so maybe your skills could bring him finally over the edge....

I do mention my sexual orientation (and/or my ethnicity) on here from time to time, when relevant (Millhouse, being an avid student of my posts, can refer chapter and verse). It's mainly in threads like this to remind people there are some of us about (though I don't know of any others - acknowledged anyway - on the ME forums?). This way I hope to avoid having an outbreak of mild casual homophobia (arbitrarily referring to things as "gay") turn into something more pernicious.

I think the strident moralising and snarky dismissiveness of so many of my posts would suggest that being thought of as "cool" is not really what I'm going for here. And if I want a bite, well, you can imagine that here is not where I tend to look.
I'm sorry, can you translate that for us Northern Council House/Comprehensive School drop-outs?
Old Oct 26th 2012, 11:25 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
I'm sorry, can you translate that for us Northern Council House/Comprehensive School drop-outs?
Translation for Kix:

"Aye and definitely nurr - Wu recnounced musical theatre (and fashion and interior decorating) in fay-vah of obscoowah myoosic and sport which is partly why I'm frequently threatened with havin wor gay card taken away, like. Wuz also (even mowah) a grumpy awld fart, so likely to be a let doon as the fag to your hag. However, wu thinks Millhoose is gunna see the light, like, so maybe yoowa skills could bring him finally uhver the edge, bonny lad...."

Got bored after that...
Old Oct 26th 2012, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes and definitely no - I abjure musical theatre (and fashion and interior decorating) in favour of obscure music and sport which is partly why I'm frequently threatened with having my homosexuality card revoked. I am also (moreso) a grumpy old fart .
Well none of these things are the sole activities of gays sweetie..also, I know lots of grumpy old men, straight and gay. Live and let live I think.

I was sure that Millhouse was, at the very least, Bi when I met him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.