Kittens wanted...

Old Feb 6th 2010, 12:24 pm
  #1  
hmmmm...nice
Thread Starter
 
MataHari's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 27,920
MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kittens wanted...

I am looking for 2 kittens, so if anyone has some they are trying to find a home for, let me know...
(and yes, I've also contacted Feline Friends)
MataHari is offline  
Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:36 pm
  #2  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,502
Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

I have a friend who has one extremely friendly kitten hanging around his villa. Well, he's not really a small kitten anymore but he's still under the age of one. I'd say six months max.

He's already been neutered (I think) because one ear is clipped. It's the usual Dubai orange colour cat. The kitty is very friendly and desperately looking for a home and my buddy's villa can't take him in because there's already another indoor cat, but they've been feeding him and they've made a bed for him (which he loves).

There is also as second kitty that I've also seen, who clearly came out of the same litter as the first one. He hangs around the villa too but is a bit more distant, but will probably warm up with a good owner.

Let me know if you're interested and I can put you in touch with my friend. I do like the first cat very much but we already have three cats in our villa.

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
I am looking for 2 kittens, so if anyone has some they are trying to find a home for, let me know...
(and yes, I've also contacted Feline Friends)
Ethos83 is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 4:45 am
  #3  
Concierge
 
Blue Cat's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 29,625
Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/mess...?TopicID=93767

this is a friend of mine and she is Mirdif MH
Blue Cat is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 5:22 am
  #4  
hmmmm...nice
Thread Starter
 
MataHari's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 27,920
MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/mess...?TopicID=93767

this is a friend of mine and she is Mirdif MH
thanks, I've emailed her...
MataHari is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 5:25 am
  #5  
hmmmm...nice
Thread Starter
 
MataHari's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 27,920
MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by Ethos83 View Post
I have a friend who has one extremely friendly kitten hanging around his villa. Well, he's not really a small kitten anymore but he's still under the age of one. I'd say six months max.

He's already been neutered (I think) because one ear is clipped. It's the usual Dubai orange colour cat. The kitty is very friendly and desperately looking for a home and my buddy's villa can't take him in because there's already another indoor cat, but they've been feeding him and they've made a bed for him (which he loves).

There is also as second kitty that I've also seen, who clearly came out of the same litter as the first one. He hangs around the villa too but is a bit more distant, but will probably warm up with a good owner.

Let me know if you're interested and I can put you in touch with my friend. I do like the first cat very much but we already have three cats in our villa.

thanks, but I am really looking for younger kittens that can get used to being inside most of the time...my favorite cat got killed when crossing the street this weekend (no, this time I didn't do it before anyone says anything!)...
MataHari is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 6:27 am
  #6  
hmmmm...nice
Thread Starter
 
MataHari's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 27,920
MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/mess...?TopicID=93767

this is a friend of mine and she is Mirdif MH
lol...I actually know her!
MataHari is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 7:13 am
  #7  
Concierge
 
Blue Cat's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 29,625
Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
lol...I actually know her!
I thought you did! she is a friend of Patsy's!
Blue Cat is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 8:57 am
  #8  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
thanks, but I am really looking for younger kittens that can get used to being inside most of the time...my favorite cat got killed when crossing the street this weekend (no, this time I didn't do it before anyone says anything!)...
As a cat lover myself, I am very sorry for your loss.
lionheart is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:10 am
  #9  
Bored liberal
 
Meow's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Over there ----->
Posts: 13,704
Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
thanks, but I am really looking for younger kittens that can get used to being inside most of the time...my favorite cat got killed when crossing the street this weekend (no, this time I didn't do it before anyone says anything!)...
Sorry to read about your cat MH. It's always very sad to lose a beloved pet. x

-
Meow is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:58 am
  #10  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 242
Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
I am looking for 2 kittens, so if anyone has some they are trying to find a home for, let me know...
(and yes, I've also contacted Feline Friends)
We have three kittens at the moment who are mainly outdoor but happily come inside. Its one female who has been done, and her two brothers who have yet to be done. They are about 4 months old and have been with us since they were born. Very cute. If interested, email me : [email protected]
Tillybean is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:11 am
  #11  
hmmmm...nice
Thread Starter
 
MataHari's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 27,920
MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
As a cat lover myself, I am very sorry for your loss.
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Sorry to read about your cat MH. It's always very sad to lose a beloved pet. x

-
thanks...it is sad, he was the most sweet natured cat I've ever seen, happy to be pushed around in R's dollspram, lol...

but now I've just picked up Gavin and Stacey, brother and sister kittens, not seen them since I let them out of the carrier, lol, but I am sure they will reappear once the initial shock wears off!
MataHari is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:15 am
  #12  
hmmmm...nice
Thread Starter
 
MataHari's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 27,920
MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by Tillybean View Post
We have three kittens at the moment who are mainly outdoor but happily come inside. Its one female who has been done, and her two brothers who have yet to be done. They are about 4 months old and have been with us since they were born. Very cute. If interested, email me : tillybean17[email protected]
ohhhh...sorry I've just picked up 2 kittens!
hope you'll manage to find a home for them, good luck!
MataHari is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:17 am
  #13  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 242
Tillybean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
ohhhh...sorry I've just picked up 2 kittens!
hope you'll manage to find a home for them, good luck!
No worries. Good luck with G&S.
Tillybean is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:48 am
  #14  
why ayeeeee man!
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
thanks, but I am really looking for younger kittens that can get used to being inside most of the time...my favorite cat got killed when crossing the street this weekend (no, this time I didn't do it before anyone says anything!)...
sorry to hear that, I'd be devastated if Santi got killed.
Spugsy is offline  
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:50 am
  #15  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kittens wanted...

Originally Posted by Tillybean View Post
We have three kittens at the moment who are mainly outdoor but happily come inside. Its one female who has been done, and her two brothers who have yet to be done. They are about 4 months old and have been with us since they were born. Very cute. If interested, email me : [email protected]
Do you have any recent photos? We might be interested in the female.
lionheart is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.