Kicking Coxy's Arse

Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kicking Coxy's Arse

Originally Posted by admon
No idea where that is, but our reach was far and uncomfortably wide...
you had to drive through Cleadon to get to Boldon, they are neighbouring areas, did you used to go to Banwells? and Roxannes?
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:40 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you had to drive through Cleadon to get to Boldon, they are neighbouring areas, did you used to go to Banwells? and Roxannes?
I don't remember them.

We would always do a trail of the bars in shields before ending up in Porters.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember them.

We would always do a trail of the bars in shields before ending up in Porters.
Dexters, The Ship n Royal, Trocaderos etc. Brought back some memories have these last few posts. Thanks
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
But we did invite you, about 2 weeks before the event. There was only one list, with everyone from Abu Dhabi on it. And everyone was invited. I personally really wanted you and your wife to come, which is why I always invite you whenever there is a night out.

We sent the invitations by PM because we didn't want the thread hijacked like last time. And the time before that.

But you knew all this, I think your slating of me on the earlier thread was just your way of sucking up to certain people on the Bored...
so i was on the original list....are you sure?

who is 'we' exactly...

and since when were you the self elected 'abu dhabi night out rep'?

I am not sucking up to anyone, i have too much anger for that apparently. Im not getting involved in your perceived spat with other posters. its nothing to do with me. Nobody likes me, and you know what, thats the way i like it in this false existance that is t'internet

i have enough friends not to feel the requirement for an online 'love in'. and if i am going to head out for a night in AD, on the rare occassion that our mil is available to babysit, i.e not dumped with a random untrained maid, we wouldnt be meeting up with some strangers, but maybe dining with the numerous friends that we have known here for years..

anyway, the removal man is on his way for a quote, gotta go and take care of this. im moving to a massive house with a massive pool and 2 massive gyms and a massive beach and a massive restaurant..damn its hard being this bloody massively good
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:51 am
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
so i was on the original list....are you sure?

who is 'we' exactly...

and since when were you the self elected 'abu dhabi night out rep'?

I am not sucking up to anyone, i have too much anger for that apparently. Im not getting involved in your perceived spat with other posters. its nothing to do with me. Nobody likes me, and you know what, thats the way i like it in this false existance that is t'internet

i have enough friends not to feel the requirement for an online 'love in'. and if i am going to head out for a night in AD, on the rare occassion that our mil is available to babysit, i.e not dumped with a random untrained maid, we wouldnt be meeting up with some strangers, but maybe dining with the numerous friends that we have known here for years..

anyway, the removal man is on his way for a quote, gotta go and take care of this. im moving to a massive house with a massive pool and 2 massive gyms and a massive beach and a massive restaurant..damn its hard being this bloody massively good
You are just a first class wanker.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

You are just a first class wanker.
actually im second class..
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

not in that new massive villa your not.. you just got upgraded..
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:55 am
Concierge

Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:56 am
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever, you're just a prick. I don't know what your problem is, but I think you need to sort yourself out.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:57 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

not in that new massive villa your not.. you just got upgraded..
party at AA's....I'll pm everybody....don't want that thread getting hijacked
Old Jul 12th 2008, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
need to know which pool the party is at, otherwise we might go to the wrong one by mistake...
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:00 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

need to know which pool the party is at, otherwise we might go to the wrong one by mistake...
there will be helicopters taking people from one wing to the other...don't worry...it's all sorted
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:00 am
Banned

He doesn't need us 'strangers', remember? He's got all his 'numerous friends that they've known here for years'.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:02 am
hmmmm...nice

He doesn't need us 'strangers', remember? He's got all his 'numerous friends that they've known here for years'.
oh lol...I thought I was on ignore...
listen Sam...I have no idea what your problem with AA is...but sort it out yourself please...
Old Jul 12th 2008, 1:06 am
Banned

oh lol...I thought I was on ignore...
listen Sam...I have no idea what your problem with AA is...but sort it out yourself please...
He is the one with the problem, with our night out... apparently.

By the way, George says "hello".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.