Kebab!

Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:07 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kebab!

Look here you lot, I'm on the edge of my seat here, feeling like a metronome going from kebabs / fish n chips / haggis to Turkey's genocidal and annexational predilictions. Can we PLEASE have some religion thrown in now: you know its going to happen sooner or later, and I can't bear the suspense...
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Look here you lot, I'm on the edge of my seat here, feeling like a metronome going from kebabs / fish n chips / haggis to Turkey's genocidal and annexational predilictions. Can we PLEASE have some religion thrown in now: you know its going to happen sooner or later, and I can't bear the suspense...
I've never understood why Catholics eat fish on Fridays.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:35 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I've never understood why Catholics eat fish on Fridays.
Ok, so we've now got the UK's poor standard of education in the mix too...
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so we've now got the UK's poor standard of education in the mix too...
Has it got anything to do with the jews and light switches?
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:38 am
Hit 16's

Has it got anything to do with the jews and light switches?
Maybe, ask Mitt Romney.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 9:39 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

You should see the number of white(ish) kids with blue eyes in Afghanistan. Where the **** do they come from!
As a wild guess they probably come from Afghanistan.

Some of their ancestors might be Greeks from Alexander's time or people the Persians brought back with them. That region does have blue eyes naturally...I was referring to North Africa and the Middle East and all the lovely slaves they took from Europe that no one knows about because it doesn't fit the narrative of us big bad Europeans colonising the universe while everyone else was nice and peaceful.

Anyway, back to Kebabs...could a beef and lamb Kebab be the way forward? Personally I'd like to see a pork Kebab...with beer sauce naturally.

Cuisine (and issues of slavery and genocide) made easy by Norm.

N.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 9:41 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

In Cyprus you get delicious pork kebabs (gyros - not pronounced giro as the Americans do).
Old Aug 7th 2012, 9:47 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
I used to wonder the same when visiting Dunoon. Full of half-caste kids.
You've not heard of the pirates of Dunoon who go raiding sunny climes for tasty birds to bring back and breed with?

They raid as far south as Manchester I've heard

n.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 9:55 am

Can't find a link between Kebabs and religion...I might be able to do an immigration rant but need some time to get completely plastered so it will actually make sense.

N.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 9:59 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Can't find a link between Kebabs and religion...I might be able to do an immigration rant but need some time to get completely plastered so it will actually make sense.

N.
You're just not trying...

http://thewaxconspiracy.com/deep/cult-of-the-kebab
Old Aug 8th 2012, 2:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

11 quid for a plate of chicken shwarma in London
Old Aug 8th 2012, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

@ Karlos the Kebab.....did you ever find one in AD?
Old Aug 8th 2012, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I have googled it but absloutely nothing! Thing is a did see a delivery bike advertising Turkish Kebab deliveries at the traffic lights on Hamdan about a fortnight ago but he flew past me.

There must be one, must keep my eyes peeled!
Old Aug 8th 2012, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe, ask Mitt Romney.
Thats Magic underwear territory .