Karting

Old May 24th 2008, 3:50 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Karting

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohhh...how brave you guys are behind your screens...

MM, xx
Guys, we are sooooo in the shit on Monday!
Old May 24th 2008, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Guys, we are sooooo in the shit on Monday!
hell yeah...

MM, xx
Old May 24th 2008, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for the Air con.....
refusing to drive until they find a kart in the right colour
Old May 24th 2008, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
refusing to drive until they find a kart in the right colour
you really would be best to stop now, inselaffen...

MM, xx
Old May 24th 2008, 4:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheshire kitten
Count me in I've done it before at the Auto Drome, be prepared for a stiff back, the karts really uncomfortable.

As for the helmets very smelly, take your own
and welcome to BE..

guys...we have a newbie girlie...strutt your stuff...(or are you already PMing backstage, in which case please use the forward button)
Old May 24th 2008, 4:05 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
and welcome to BE..

guys...we have a newbie girlie...strutt your stuff...(or are you already PMing backstage, in which case please use the forward button)
Dont wanna scare her off to soon.... she might be good at the quiz as well....
Old May 24th 2008, 4:07 pm

Yes, allow me to introduce the boys, I'm the angelic one, Scotexpat is the baby of the bunch, Insellaffen is the rich playboy and Bangleman is the one you really need to look out for.
Welcome to the BE cult, you can join......but you can never leave......
Old May 24th 2008, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohhh...how brave you guys are behind your screens...

MM, xx
Bring it on, MM.... I can walk the walk, as well as talk the talk....!!!!
Old May 24th 2008, 4:08 pm

Yes, allow me to introduce the boys, I'm the angelic one, Scotexpat is the baby of the bunch, Insellaffen is the rich playboy and Bangleman is the one you really need to look out for.
Welcome to the BE cult, you can join......but you can never leave......
Ooohh, Ooohh, that reminds me, Hotel Cali next week, possibly....!!!
Old May 24th 2008, 4:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Dont wanna scare her off to soon.... she might be good at the quiz as well....
user...
Old May 24th 2008, 4:10 pm

Ooohh, Ooohh, that reminds me, Hotel Cali next week, possibly....!!!

Ooohh, Ooohh? I said you were the baby, not the camp one!
Old May 24th 2008, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bring it on, MM.... I can walk the walk, as well as talk the talk....!!!!
we'll see, eh...?!

MM, xx
Old May 24th 2008, 4:11 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari
user...
We'll just have to make sure Coxy doesnt show her his 'photos' on his phone... Look what happened last time......lol
Old May 24th 2008, 4:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

We'll just have to make sure Coxy doesnt show her his 'photos' on his phone... Look what happened last time......lol
but then again maybe he should...it can go either way
Old May 24th 2008, 4:12 pm

Yeah, yeah, whatever!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.