Wikiposts

Kaka Signs For City

Old Jan 18th 2009, 11:35 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kaka Signs For City

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I had a bet with your missus....thought it was a family thing.....we'll finish above City for sure.....with Kak or without him, and fingers crossed Bellend breaks his leg in his first game, or at the very least one of his very dodgy hamstrings goes pop.....

All WHU fans are peeing themselves laughing at your mob paying 14million for a soon to be 30 year old, who has scored 7 goals and played 22 full games in 2 years and who we paid 7million for.....and a special thanks to 'Arry and Tottenscum for bidding his price up from the originally offered 6million.....Happy Days indeed, you are very welcome to the mouthy little Welsh twat...
aye but it'll be interesting to see how much of that fee Zola gets, I have a feeling about half.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 12:42 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a bet with your missus....thought it was a family thing.....we'll finish above City for sure.....with Kak or without him, and fingers crossed Bellend breaks his leg in his first game, or at the very least one of his very dodgy hamstrings goes pop.....
t...
Excuse me but I didn't accept your Dhs5,000 bet as you introduced Newcastle into the equation...if you now want to make it Dhs 5,000 for City finishing above WHU then you have a bet.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

All WHU fans are peeing themselves laughing at your mob paying 14million for a soon to be 30 year old, who has scored 7 goals and played 22 full games in 2 years and who we paid 7million for.....and a special thanks to 'Arry and Tottenscum for bidding his price up from the originally offered 6million.....Happy Days indeed, you are very welcome to the mouthy little Welsh twat...
Its a pretty accurate description, as I've thought of him as being nothing but trouble. This will be his eighth transfer move, which then to me highlights two things.

1 - His is a gobby little shite who cannot stay out of trouble whichever club he goes to, and will only probably stay at Man City for a season or two.

2 - He's a good enough player to be wanted by the major clubs in the country. ( Liverpool , Celtic, Newcastle, and recently Spurs bid for him too ).

Great business for t'Hammers, who are doubling their money on him, and according to Zola, he will be getting most of the transfer fee to spend on new players.

It seems Man City are literally throwing their money around , and perhaps with the signing of Bellamy, not too wisely either. Surely they would be better off investing in younger talent, ro developing a good youth / scouting system , for example Arsenal, who are developing a really good young side at the moment.

The problem with Man City is that they are doing exactly what Chelsea did a few years ago - buying any superstar for silly money - and all their players are now 30 or 30+ and need to rebuild soon.

Man City should be looking at buying younger players and developing a team.

I thank you.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:12 am
Account Closed

Hubby says that City are paying a basic 10million with the 4million balance performance related. As he will probably leave with Hughes at the end of the season, it won't be half as much as the 20million budget Sheikh Mansour apparently guaranteed Hughes for the Bellamy transfer. Who is next?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

bimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud ofbimcnorth has much to be proud of

It seems Man City are literally throwing their money around , and perhaps with the signing of Bellamy, not too wisely either. Surely they would be better off investing in younger talent, ro developing a good youth / scouting system , for example Arsenal, who are developing a really good young side at the moment.
We already got one of the top youth academies in the UK and it´s better funded than most lower league clubs. Where do you think players like Micah Richards, Steven Ireland, Michael Johnson, Nedim Onouha, Danie Sturridge etc etc are coming from?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bimcnorth
We already got one of the top youth academies in the UK and it´s better funded than most lower league clubs. Where do you think players like Micah Richards, Steven Ireland, Michael Johnson, Nedim Onouha, Danie Sturridge etc etc are coming from?
They're decent enough players but lets be honest....if you boys want to be where my boys are (United) in 2 - 3 years time they're not going to cut the mustard on the world stage are they?

I heard Sturridge was class but it appears now he's struggling to get a new contract? Richards is good....but he isn't as good as everyone (Chelsea) made him out to be.

Bellamy is an outrageous signing for that cash. £15 million would have bought you twice the player from eastern Europe....even central Europe. I'd have gone for owen and defoe over him for a start.

Guess the problem you have is actually getting people to sign for you unless they're chasing the money or desparate (no naming necessary).

I'm not slating you lot or jealous as several city fans keep saying (in fact quite the opposite as i think the whole think is a farce) but they need to wise up and fast - rediculous signings like Kaka are not the answer.

Hughes knows this though..... I feel for that man. i reckon at present he's got the toughest job in football management. Good luck Hughesy.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

"Hello? Is that Kaka? Hi Kaka, Man City here. Just calling to check when you are going to sign. What's that? Who else are we signing? Well Craig Bellamy actually........... B-E-L-L-A-M-Y.......... plays for Wales......... Hello? Hello? Are you there???"

Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Kaka rejects Manchester City move

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ty/7838966.stm
Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The Dean
That is not what Yahoo Sport is saying. City pulled out because of Kaka's demands. Hubby had been writing on his City forum begging them not to sign him, so he is pleased. So much for Arab journalism as it was their guy that said Kaka was coming.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:59 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
According to this, City have signed the 2007 FIFA World Footballer of the Year, although City deny that the deal has yet been formally signed. Whatever is the true picture, it looks like he is coming to join his buddy Robinho and hubby is presently on his fourth glass of Black Label to celebrate.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/54378...epts-city-deal
That is not what Yahoo Sport is saying. City pulled out because of Kaka's demands. Hubby had been writing on his City forum begging them not to sign him, so he is pleased. So much for Arab journalism as it was their guy that said Kaka was coming.
Oh it must be true then because Yahoo is a world renowned news broadcasting service who have been around for years and years ....unlike the BBC, a little recognised mickey mouse news company....

The best bit of your post is that old LH was begging City not to sign Kaka.....what a load of face saving garbage.....is that before or after he sank his 4th Black Label in celebration at his imminent arrival to City.....see your original post starting this thread......

What a total embarassment it is for the Sheikh, City and all their fans, that Kaka has turned them down......Bowen / Hughes had said the signing was 'very close' a few days ago......and it actually turns out they never even got as far as speaking with Kaka himself.....

City are a mickey mouse club....always have been / always will be.....
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:10 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it must be true then because Yahoo is a world renowned news broadcasting service who have been around for years and years ....unlike the BBC, a little recognised mickey mouse news company....

The best bit of your post is that old LH was begging City not to sign Kaka.....what a load of face saving garbage.....is that before or after he sank his 4th Black Label in celebration at his imminent arrival to City.....see your original post starting this thread......

What a total embarassment it is for the Sheikh, City and all their fans, that Kaka has turned them down......Bowen / Hughes had said the signing was 'very close' a few days ago......and it actually turns out they never even got as far as speaking with Kaka himself.....

City are a mickey mouse club....always have been / always will be.....
city would be much, much better off signing 4 amazing £25m players instead of Kaka, the team would be miles better and he'd have more quality in different positions.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:10 pm
why ayeeeee man!

yeah listen pet, yahoo is a right load of cobblers, don't go listening to them.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

what a pile of crap you have just written.....

Surrounded by stars at Man City ??? Are you sniffing glue ?.....Who are Man City's stars ? Presumably you mean 'Robinho' who is an over priced, over rated Brazillian lightweight ...so dont make me laugh

Even assuming you consider him a 'star' who else is there ?......Hart, Dunne, Vassell, Ireland, and other non entities I cant even remember....

Oh yeah, Gerrard would be in total awe of those guys for sure... !
calm down geez you gonna drop your pants or something..... what I meant is (from the way ManCity is operating in the market according to the media) that they gonna buy all the stars in the world after all isn't that what they said when the purchased the club? right now there is no stars except Robinho but that was only because they got him at the last minute him and the club itself. If the management is determined and willing to spend a lot of money then I give it a year until they have signed a whole first class squad and kicked out the useless ones they already have.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:10 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Never believe Yahoo?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ty/7838966.stm

Try as they might I just don't believe that Man City (which always sounds like a gay holiday resort) will ever be as popular as the big four. They just don't have the kudos of the others and throwing around huge wads of money is not the answer to that.

-
Old Jan 19th 2009, 5:19 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby says that City are paying a basic 10million with the 4million balance performance related. As he will probably leave with Hughes at the end of the season, it won't be half as much as the 20million budget Sheikh Mansour apparently guaranteed Hughes for the Bellamy transfer. Who is next?
Hubby doesn't know fact. What a joke city have become eh. I was hoping the little shit would go to spurs and end up in an unfortunate accident with Defoe and saggy chops.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.