Is it just me or...

Old Nov 11th 2008, 7:17 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Is it just me or...

do Emirati blokes look a bit gay when they wear white sandals?

A colleague at work was wearing a pair today and, stopping short of trying to out him, I said that if he wore those in the UK, people would think he'd borrowed them from his Mum.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 7:20 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me or...

Originally Posted by NedKelly63

A colleague at work was wearing a pair today and, stopping short of trying to out him, I said that if he wore those in the UK, people would think he'd borrowed them from his Mum.
Its just you
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:36 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

You plonker.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

I said that if he wore those in the UK, people would think he'd borrowed them from his Mum.
Ha, ha! What did he say?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:12 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

how disrespectful to our hosts..

personally i think we all should wear them
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by commander
personally i think we all should wear them
They look very comfortable. As do the kandoras. Personally I would love to just throw on an abaya in the morning over my jeans rather than have to worry about what I am going to wear that day.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:30 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
They look very comfortable. As do the kandoras. Personally I would love to just throw on an abaya in the morning over my jeans rather than have to worry about what I am going to wear that day.
I think they look great actually.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:30 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back big man, how you keeping?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

YAKKKKKKKK they are nasty there is no way my DH would wear them, to me they always look cheap no matter how expensive they were !
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

You mean you'd go topless under an abaya?

Topless woman wearing jeans?

Very sexy.

Topless woman wearing jeans and an abaya?

Excuse me - I have to go to the bathroom..............
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by The Dean
You mean you'd go topless under an abaya?

Topless woman wearing jeans?

Very sexy.

Topless woman wearing jeans and an abaya?

Excuse me - I have to go to the bathroom..............
or just girl in nothing but a football shirt, mmmmm.....
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Spugsy
A Man City one.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

A Man City one.
GAH!

A toon one and we're in business...
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

GAH!

A toon one and we're in business...
If you ask her nicely, she'll wear a Man City bra..........

No cups and very little support.

(Editor's Note: the origins of this joke can be traced back to the Edwardian era of vaudeville stage comedy, along with 'My wife's gone to the West Indies' etc)
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Got to admit there is a certain something about a woman in a football shirt !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.